Registered Nurse (RN) - Monrovia Memorial Hospital
Location: Monrovia Memorial Hospital
HealthPro Network Inc. is the leading provider of Mental Health & Nursing Professionals (PRN and Travel) across the State of California and the entire country (USA). HealthPro Network works with Mental Health Professionals such as Primary Care Physicians, Staff Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, PNPs, LCSWs, LPTs and Nursing Professionals such as PTs, OTs, NPs, RNs, LVNs and CNAs.
We offer a wide variety of positions from PRN (FT/PT Per Diem/Masterbooking Assignments) to Travel Contract Positions with unlimited extensions. We offer assistance to help you build your career and achieve your goal to be a permanent clinician to your desired facility/location.
Hourly Rate: Pays up to $54/hr DOE
Available Shifts: OT paid 1.4 after 40 hours a week for 8 hours shift and after 48 hours for 12 hours shift.
RN Monrovia Memorial Hospital
MS - $46 an hour
Tele - $50 an hour
ICU - $54 an hour
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Assists with daily activities of daily living which include: dressing, ambulating, toileting and safe transfer techniques as directed by the nursing supervisor.
- Reports significant changes in the resident condition to a licensed nurse.
- Documents the care and observations and the appropriate resident record during the shift.
- Complies with the policies and procedures of the facility to ensure that the resident’s equipment supplies and personal belongings are protected.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- 2 years of (ICU) RN experience within the last 3 years
- Current California RN License
- AHA BLS Card
- Personable and willing to work at a fast pace
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Pays up to $54/hr DOE & Specialization
- Medical Health
- Per Diem opportunities available!
- Potential temp to hire position!
Job Type: Full time, Per-Diem
Required license or certification:
- California RN License
- Associate in Degree in Nursing or Bachelors.
Know a Friend? HealthPro Network offers generous referral bonuses up to $100 for experienced and qualified Healthcare Referrals. The best part is you don't even have to work for HPN!
Recruiter: Angel Naces
Mobile (text): 323-317-8141
Phone (call): 562-270-9789
Job types: Full Time, Per Diem
We believe our Providers deserve the best service on our end by being responsive and available to every candidate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.