Registered Nurse (RN) - (ICU/TELE/ER) / Sub-Acute Application
Location: Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
HealthPro Network is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) - (ICU/TELE/ER) / Sub-Acute Application for an opportunity in our client in AMN Healthcare, CA. Exciting opportunity to gain experience in a Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing Facility and potential chance to gain access to their own open job position and opportunity to apply.
Hourly Rate: $47/hr
Available Shifts: 12 hrs shift (1.5 after 8hrs)
- 12 Hours a week depending on your availability and the facilities need/census (OT Paid – Time and a half after 8 hours)
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Assists with daily activities of daily living which include: dressing, ambulating, toileting and safe transfer techniques as directed by the nursing supervisor.
- Reports significant changes in the resident condition to a licensed nurse.
- Documents the care and observations and the appropriate resident record during the shift.
- Complies with the policies and procedures of the facility to ensure that the resident’s equipment supplies and personal belongings are protected.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- 1 year of Long-Term Care (LTC/SNF) RN experience within the last 2 years
- Current IN RN Certificate
- Personable and willing to work at a fast pace
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- $47/hr DOE
- Health, Dental and more!
- Per Diem opportunities available!
- Potential temp to hire position!
Know a Friend? HealthPro Network offers generous referral bonuses up to $100 for experienced and qualified Healthcare Referrals. The best part is you don't even have to work for HPN!
Job Type: Full time, Part-time or Per-Diem
Salary: $47/hr DOE
- Registered Nurse (RN) : 1 year
Required license or certification:
- RN Certification
- High School Diploma
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $47/hr DOE