Psychologist at Correctional Facility
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $112 Hourly
Psychologist for Correctional Facility in Stockton, CA
Location: Correctional Facility in Stockton, CA
HealthPro Network Inc. is the leading provider of Mental Health & Nursing Professionals across the State of California and the entire country (USA). HealthPro Network works with Mental Health Professionals such as Primary Care Physicians, Staff Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, PNPs, LCSWs, LPTs, and Nursing Professionals such as PTs, OTs, NPs, RNs, LVNs, and CNAs. Our website is www.healthpronetwork.com.
We offer a wide variety of positions from PRN (FT/PT Per Diem/Masterbooking Assignments) to Travel Contract Positions with unlimited extensions. We offer assistance to help you build your career and achieve your goal of being a permanent clinician at your desired facility/location.
$112 (1099) - Psychologist
Available Shift: To be discussed
· Evaluating individuals; emotional and intellectual functioning
· Maintaining suitable records and files using SOP.
· Preparing reports of psychological findings which may be included in clinical case histories, files, etc. Consulting with psychiatrists, social workers, judges, and other relevant parties regarding the diagnoses, prognoses and recommendations for disposition of individual cases
· Attending/participating in psychological and general staff conferences
· Preparing write-ups and documentation for cases
· May be required to testify in court or at other hearings.
Clinical Psychologist (PSYL) - Corrections Requirements:
· CA PSYCHOLOGIST LICENSE
· A doctorate in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, school psychology, forensic psychology, clinical health psychology or neuropsychology from an accredited college or university, accredited by regional, national, professional or specialized agencies recognized as accrediting bodies by the U.S. Secretary of Education and by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
· Completion of two years of graduate work from an accredited college or university, accredited by regional, national, professional or specialized agencies recognized as accrediting bodies by the U.S. Secretary of Education and by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Recruiter: Kristine Rosales
We believe our Providers deserve the best service on our end by being responsive and available to every candidate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
HealthPro Network Inc.
7707 Austin RoadStockton, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?