Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Providence & St. Joseph Health
- LCM Torrance/San Pedro
- SJH St. Jude Fullerton
- SJH St. Mary Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center Orange
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center @ Tarzana
- Providence Saint John Health Center @ Santa Monica
- Providence Holy cross Medical Center @ Mission Hills
- Providence Burbank Women's Health
HealthPro Network is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for an opportunity to gain experience in a hospital setting and potential chance to gain access to their own open job position and opportunity to apply.
Pay is up to $18/hr.
- 12 Hours shift (7A-7P or 7P-7A) depending on your availability and the facilities need/census (OT Paid – Time and a half after 8 hours)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Assists with daily activities of daily living which include: dressing, ambulating, toileting and safe transfer techniques as directed by the nursing supervisor.
- Reports significant changes in the resident condition to a licensed nurse.
- Documents the care and observations and the appropriate resident record during the shift.
- Complies with the policies and procedures of the facility to ensure that the resident’s equipment supplies and personal belongings are protected.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- 1 year of Hospital CNA experience within the last 2 years
- Current CA CNA Certificate
- Personable and willing to work at a fast pace
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
- up to $18/hr DOE
- Medical Health
- Per Diem opportunities available!
- Potential temp to hire position!
Job Type: Full time, Part-time or Per-Diem
Salary: up to $18/hr DOE
- Certified Nursing Assistant: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- CA CNA Certification
- High School Diploma
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: up to $18/hr DOE
Know a Friend? HealthPro Network offers generous referral bonuses up to $100 for experienced and qualified Healthcare Referrals. The best part is you don't even have to work for HPN!
We believe our Providers deserve the best service on our end by being responsive and available to every candidate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
HealthPro Network Inc.
Why Work Here?HealthPro Network is a staffing agency providing all types of temporary workforce labor in a responsive and cost-effective manner. We provide exceptional services to all our healthcare professionals ensuring they are satisfied with their rate of pay, our service and process time, and their new assignment, We staff the correctional institutions in CA and hundreds of hospitals across the country. We believe our Providers deserve the best service on our end by being responsive and available to every candidate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Responsive Recruiters and Individual Attention to Needs!
Orange County, CA