Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Monrovia Memorial Hospital
Location: Monrovia Memorial Hospital
HealthPro Network Inc. is the leading provider of Mental Health & Nursing Professionals (PRN and Travel) across the State of California and the entire country (USA). HealthPro Network works with Mental Health Professionals such as Primary Care Physicians, Staff Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, PNPs, LCSWs, LPTs and Nursing Professionals such as PTs, OTs, NPs, RNs, LVNs and CNAs.
We offer a wide variety of positions from PRN (FT/PT Per Diem/Masterbooking Assignments) to Travel Contract Positions with unlimited extensions. We offer assistance to help you build your career and achieve your goal to be a permanent clinician to your desired facility/location.
Pay is up to $18/hour DOE
Available Shifts: 12 hour shift (7AM / 7PM), OT after 8
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Assists with daily activities of daily living which include: dressing, ambulating, toileting and safe transfer techniques as directed by the nursing supervisor.
- Reports significant changes in the resident condition to a licensed nurse.
- Documents the care and observations and the appropriate resident record during the shift.
- Complies with the policies and procedures of the facility to ensure that the resident’s equipment supplies and personal belongings are protected.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- 1 year of Long-Term Care (LTC/SNF) CNA experience within the last 2 years
- Current CA CNA Certificate
- Personable and willing to work at a fast pace
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
- Pays up to $18/hour DOE
- Medical Health
- Per Diem opportunities available!
- Potential temp to hire position!
Required license or certification:
- CNA Certification
- High School Diploma
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,
Know a Friend? HealthPro Network offers generous referral bonuses up to $100 for experienced and qualified Healthcare Referrals. The best part is you don't even have to work for HPN!
Recruiter: Gwen Macalinao
Mobile (text): 424-401-6270
Phone (call): 818-465-4303
We believe our Providers deserve the best service on our end by being responsive and available to every candidate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.