Senior Vice President- Patient Intake Division
- Posted: over a month ago
COMPANY: HealthMark Group is a leading provider of health IT solutions for healthcare providers across the country. By leveraging technology to reimagine the business of healthcare, HealthMark transforms administrative processes into seamless digital solutions. From Patient Engagement solutions powered by OTech, to HealthMark’s proprietary MedRelease platform for Release of Information, the company is pioneering an efficient, compliant, and patient-centric approach to support the entire spectrum of the patient information journey. HealthMark Group was founded in 2006 with corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX and has been named to both the Dallas 100 and the Inc. 5000 for multiple years in a row as one of the fastest growing companies in the region and in the country.
LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
POSITION: SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT – PATIENT ENGAGEMENT DIVISION
HealthMark is on a mission to take the headache out of healthcare, and the objective for this role is to provide focused executive leadership that drives success for the Patient Engagement business unit within HealthMark Group. This role will be expected to support and contribute to a CRAFT-driven culture (Client-Focused, Respectful, Accountable, Fair, and Team-Oriented), optimizing the client experience, and delivering world class solutions that create powerful evangelists internally and externally. This role will lead all operational elements of the Patient Engagement business unit including Product, Engineering, Implementation, Support, and Client Account Management. This role will NOT be directly responsible for Sales and Marketing, Finance and Accounting, or Human Resources.
This leader will report to the CEO and serve as a member of the overall HealthMark Group executive leadership team and will participate in developing and executing the corporate vision with direct responsibility for Patient Engagement product and operational excellence. This executive will provide leadership by example and will work to continually improve product quality and client satisfaction which requires a focus on both the client and the patient experience. This role will require data-driven decision making and critical resource allocation, excellent communication skills, project management discipline, and strategic thinking. A successful candidate will need to drive operational alignment as the business grows and as the market evolves. A sense of ownership and pride in the team’s performance and its impact on the company's overall success is critical.
- Develop and manage a collaborative, high performing, client-centered Patient Engagement organization that creates raving fans throughout the client community
- Execute on the vision and product roadmap by continuing to build a highly efficient and competent team, providing the appropriate structure, tools and processes that will deliver products with industry leading levels of performance, reliability, and quality
- Build repeatable, scalable product, technology, and client management processes with measurable goals and KPIs
- Attract, develop and retain strong talent that facilitates an accountable and results driven culture
- Work closely with other executive leaders, especially Commercial leadership, to establish priorities, collaborate on innovative product solutions, and deliver best in class product with high customer value and satisfaction
- Contribute to business strategy planning and support execution against revenue goals as a key member of the leadership team
- Own and communicate product and client related strategy, direction, and key initiatives to executive team
REQUISITE EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field
- 10+ years of overall management experience, 5+ years of experience managing software teams, building SaaS products and managing and scaling client teams
- Experience building modern, sophisticated SaaS architectures and solutions with high resiliency, scalability, and product market fit
- Experience building repeatable, scalable, technology development and client management processes
- Track record of building a team environment that empowers employees with high levels of accountability to individual and corporate goals
- Experience executing or managing SaaS implementations, technology integrations and client support
- Excellent collaboration instincts and strong communication skills to effectively partner cross functionally with all levels within the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to achieve success
- Experience working with EHR/EMR or other digital healthcare technology is preferred
- Working knowledge of clinical data environments and common healthcare data practices preferred
Powered by JazzHR
HealthMark Medical Group
BusinessView all jobs at HealthMark Medical Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?