This position is on our Enrollment & Payment Team.
· Interact with Company departments and external vendors.
· Send, receive, and review contracts with external vendors.
· Update Company data bases, with extreme attention to detail.
· Work in compliance with banking portals.
· Verify Insurance information on patient account for accuracy and contract compliance
· Assist in making patient insurance premiums payments
· Review exception reports
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
· Extreme Attention to Detail
· Process Initiative
· Ability to communicate effectively in speaking and writing
· Work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Ability and desire to communicate effectively by telephone.
· Perform basic operations in Microsoft Office Suite
· General Accounting experience is helpful
· Prior experience in medical insurance invoicing and payment management of accounts is helpful
While performing the duties of this job
· Ability to sit for long periods of time entering data into the computer
· Ability to occasionally lift 10 pounds
· Ability to concentrate and stay on task for long periods of time
· High School Diploma required
· College Degree or some college preferred
· Three to five years of related experience in medical billing or accounting is preferred
Why Work Here?At HealthFund Solutions, we are an advocate to uninsured patients and a partner to hospitals and healthcare providers.
Great team, growing company with opportunity to help others and lots of room for growth