This is a full-time job with benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, paid days off and paid holidays
HealthFirstBluegrass Inc., a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), provides a myriad of high-quality culturally and linguistically appropriate services to diverse and low-income populations throughout Lexington KY. We provide medical, dental, pharmaceutical, mental health, integrated health services, family and social services, and health education for all age groups. We are committed to ensuring the human right of accessible primary medical care through advocacy and community empowerment. We are currently seeking a Software Support Analyst I. This position will be located at our Southland Drive location.
The Software Support Analyst I position will support our organization software system needs. This includes direct support and maintenance for all software systems including but not limited to electronic medical records (EMR), electronic dental records (EDR) and pharmacy software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Software maintenance and ticket resolution
· Assist in software related projects and implementations
· End-user software support and troubleshooting
· Assist in the creation and updating of organizational workflow processes.
· Responsible for maintaining the function of the EMR, EDR, pharmacy software and associated systems.
· Communicating with departments on software related projects and updates.
· Training staff in the use of organization software.
· Support and troubleshooting of Office 365 office suite.
· Vendor relations, working with third-party vendors to support projects, maintenance activities, and software.
· Use of help desk software for tracking, prioritizing, and resolving technology and system issues.
· Willingness to further educate yourself to improve our IT department services.
· Maintain confidentiality, integrity, availability of patient information per guidance from HIPAA.
· Other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
· Demonstration of ability to perform, organize, and prioritize software support and maintenance activities.
· Demonstrate flexibility in work hours to meet organizational requirements.
· Willing to learn and educate self on new technologies, systems, and methodologies as it pertains to software management and support.
· Must complete relevant education, as determined by IT Supervisor, specific to software management within 1 year of taking position
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within health care.
· The ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
· Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb or balance.
· Demonstrated maturity and understanding of the essential need to maintain confidentiality of patient and organizational information per HIPAA requirements.
· Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects, work relatively independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
Education: BSc/BA in computer science, information technology, networking or related field of study or applicable work experience in the field of information technology as it relates to this position.
Experience: 2+ years of administrative and technical support work experience in complex software system.
HealthFirst Bluegrass Inc. is also recognized by the National Committee on Quality Assurance as a Patient Centered Medical Home. This recognition was achieved by demonstrating that systems and processes are in place to meet nationally recognized standards for delivering high quality care and demonstrating a commitment to improving patient access, patient experience, and continuous quality improvement.
HealthFirst Bluegrass Inc. is committed to the maintaining a work environment that is "employee friendly" to assure the organization's ability to recruit and maintain excellent employees. Currently, the organization offers competitive salaries for positions as well as a very good benefit package.
For more information about HealthFirst Bluegrass Inc. please visit www.healthfirstlex.com.
HealthFirst Bluegrass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.