Mental Health Therapist / School Based Clinics
- Posted: 7 days ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
This position provides Behavioral Health consultation to children, adolescents, and families in order to improve psychosocial functioning.
- Great work life balance with summer flexibility! Incumbent works 46-50 weeks out of the year.
- Monday to Friday; no weekends, or on call!
- Paid holidays & excellent benefits!
- LCSWs, PhDs, PsyDs, LMFTs, LPCCs, LPPs, CSWs are encouraged to apply!
- Clinical supervision provided for licensure (CSWs)
- Bi-lingual skills a plus!
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must be licensed to practice independently in the state of Kentucky (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, LPP) or a Certified Social Worker in the state of Kentucky (Clinical supervison provided)
- Must maintain compliance with licensure board continuing education requirements.
- Integrated medical care model experience preferred
HealthFirst Bluegrass Inc. is also recognized by the National Committee on Quality Assurance as a Patient Centered Medical Home. This recognition was achieved by demonstrating that systems and processes are in place to meet nationally recognized standards for delivering high quality care and demonstrating a commitment to improving patient access, patient experience, and continuous quality improvement.
For more information about HealthFirst Bluegrass Inc. please visit www.healthfirstlex.com.
HealthFirst Bluegrass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HealthFirst Bluegrass Inc.
1111 Centre PkwyLexington, KY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?