Health Talent 2 changes the lives of Southern California seniors, one caregiver at a time. Established in 2012 as a division of Workforce Solutions Group, Health Talent 2 is one of southern California’s largest third-party providers of non-medical, in-home care workers for the elderly. We recruit, hire, and manage skilled home care workers for placement in the homes of our clients’ patients. We are currently looking for an Onboarding Coordinator to lead our caregivers through the onboarding process. The duties of the Onboarding Coordinator are as follows:
- Accept and assist candidates with the HT2 application process
- Process background checks
- Schedule and conduct new hire Orientations
- Prepare new hire packets
- Reminder calls to new hire applicants and orientation attendees
- Prepare and maintain new hire personnel records
- Educate and inform all incoming employees of Health Talent 2 caregiver policies and procedures
- At least 2 years of experience in an onboarding role or similar office environment
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish
- Must be professional and energetic
- Must be comfortable with public speaking
- Good PC skills required i.e. Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Google Drive, etc.
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
We are a growing organization that will give you the opportunities for advancement you may be looking for. Are you the Rockstar candidate we’ve been looking for? Let us know! We look forward to receiving your resume.