HealthCare Talent Atwater, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Basic maintenance, plumbing, masonry, carpentry, painting and electrical work.
- Maintains and repairs interior and exterior of the facilities.
- Installs appliances and equipment.
- Inspects and troubleshoots equipment and systems, e.g. ventilation, plumbing, etc.
- Checks functionality of life safety systems.
- Completes required trainings.
- Works at all company site locations.
- Keeps tools in working order.
- Ensures company vehicles are maintained and cleaned.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Facilities Director/Manager/Supervisor.
- Basic knowledge of general maintenance.
- Ability to work with other individuals, or alone to complete maintenance or repair.
- Ability to prioritize requests/assignments.
- Ability to navigate through and process work orders, utilizing the online ticketing system.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to follow OSHA safety guidelines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to learn on the job, or at instructor led trainings.
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of refrigeration and/or air conditioning, preferred.
- Must have a clean DMV record, liability auto insurance and current driver’s license.
The employee must regularly lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and push up to 100 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must have high manual dexterity and the ability to lift/reach above shoulders. May be required to work outdoors in the heat or inclement weather.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually average. When working in a construction setting or with maintenance equipment, the noise level may be loud. Ear protection and eye protection is mandatory, when working in these areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year experience of routine maintenance repairs.
- Degree or certificate in maintenance, HVAC or related area is preferred.
HealthCare TalentWhy Work Here?
Work with a dedicated team to provide quality care for the Homeless and HIV population. We offer competitive benefits plan.
Federally Qualified Health Center with HRSA designation. The Mission is to improve the health status and well-being of under-served segments of the population of Los Angeles area through the direct provision or coordination of health care, health education, services, and research.