Travel Social Worker
- $1,422 Weekly
Travel Social Worker - $1,422.00 Gross Weekly Pay
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a Travel Social Worker for a nationally recognized, traveler-friendly hospital located in Syracuse, New York!
Looking for a Travel Social Worker opportunity but this isn't it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our skilled Allied Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity for you!
Assignment Details for this Travel Social Worker Role:
- Guaranteed Hours: 36-hour schedule
- 12-hour shifts: days and nights available
- Every Other Weekend & Holiday
- 13-week contract with potential to extend
Requirements of this Travel Social Worker Role:
- Must be licensed within the state applying for to practice
- 18+ months applicable experience
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
Benefits of this Travel Social Worker Role:
- $1,422.00 gross weekly pay to include a $882.00 non-taxed stipend
- Up to $500 one-time, travel reimbursement paid out first check!
- Overtime and Loyalty bonuses
- License and certification reimbursements
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from single point of contact
- Streamlined on-boarding process
- Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 years' success in the industry
Interested in being Considered?
If you are seeking a Travel Social Worker opportunity and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and travel goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, and we would love to help get you on the road to your next great adventure.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
HealthCare SupportSyracuse, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.