Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager Home Health - Fresno/Visalia
HealthCare California Fresno, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HealthCare California is committed to creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people in the Fresno area and is an Impact Healthcare Agency. Impact Healthcare currently provides Home Healthcare and end-of-life Hospice Care to 1,500 patients throughout CA, UT, AZ, and OR. With 12 Medicare Certified agencies, 14 locations, and a great support team, Impact Healthcare is positioned with the strength of a large organization, but the heart of a small one. We believe in finding, enjoying, and achieving a better way as we strive every day to be the employer and provider of choice in the communities we serve.
About the Position
In this role, as RN Case Manager will be performing in-home admissions visits along with case managing by providing care and support through assessing, planning, implementing, and monitoring patients as they recover from illness or injury. We seek an experienced Registered Nurse who is knowledgeable in the Home Health industry and team-oriented. Compassion, patience, and providing emotional support are vital in this role.
Area Coverage and Availability:
We are seeking a candidate who is able to visit our patients in the Visalia South Valley area and is available for full-time work, Monday - Friday, and is willing to work weekends.
- Collaborate with care team and other professionals to create Plan of Care
- New patient admits
- Scheduled in-home visits to evaluate patient's condition and coordinate Plan of Care
- Assess, monitor and keep record of patient's condition
- Notify doctor of change in patients condition when deemed necessary
- Provide education to patient, family and care team
- Maintain precise records and documentation in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must Possess a current California Registered Nurse license
- 1 year nursing experience
- Familiar with Home Health process a plus
- Proficient in English
- Multi-task and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Naturally compassionate and understanding
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to teach regarding treatment and care when necessary
- Accurate and timely charting
- Ability to handle intense situations
- Current CPR certificate
- Must successfully pass background check required
- Must have valid driver license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to comply with health screening and immunization requirements
- Must be able to navigate a computer, computer programs and learns new software as necessary
- Bilingual a plus
- Lymphedema therapy a plus, but not required
Why Work With Us?
Healthcare California offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation time
- Flexible work schedule- we value our team and their needs
- Excellent team dynamics
- Professional growth opportunity
At Healthcare California, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Types: Full Time
HealthcareView all jobs at HealthCare California