Human Resources Generalist
Health Right 360 San Francisco, CA
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a HealthRIGHT 360 HR Business Partner, you are a strategic business partner and advocate. You ensure effective delivery of HR services to all staff across an aligned business unit, department or region.
Collaborate – Partner within the HR team and various departments to ensure internal clients' organizational needs are met and to develop strategic programs
Serve as an advocate – Solicits and listens to concerns, and takes an active role in resolving problems. Provides information, or facilitates partners' ability to obtain information, about benefits, compensation, training and other Partner Resources programs and services
Drive –Integrates company-wide strategic plans, projects and objectives into client business units, departments and regions.
Influence – Provide consultation and support to managers on employee relations issues and applicable company policies and employment laws. Facilitates partner learning and development, retention strategies, succession planning and career development in accordance with HealthRIGHT 360’s core mission and values
Employee Relations/Management Support:
- Conducts internal investigations and works with management on evaluations, discipline, terminations, documentation, advising, etc.
- Communicates findings and actions to the union, and works with management on various labor relations issues.
- Advises management on employee problems and avoidance of problems.
- Develops and conducts Employee and Management Trainings.
- Helps oversee and facilitate annual Performance Review Process.
Risk Management/HR Administration:
- Ensures policies comply with Federal, State, and City law.
- Ensures policies are applied consistently. Coordinates updating Employee Handbook and developing procedure manuals.
- Works with program management to ensure policies and procedures meet individual needs of programs.
- Helps administer leaves (FMLA/CFRA/PDL, etc.) and facilitates interactive process for reasonable accommodations.
- Identify potential personnel risks to agency and coordinates/develops possible solutions.
- Coordinates complex matters with attorneys.
- Responsible for all HR compliance, including personnel records.
Recruitment and Hiring:
- Oversee the recruiting and onboarding processes for the agency ensuring that all applicable laws are followed.
- Ensures that supervisors receive training in interviewing techniques, resume reading, hiring practices, reference checking etc.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality customer service is provided to the agency.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent time management
- Advanced knowledge of local, state, and federal employment law
- Knowledge of leave of absence laws, including, FMLA, CFRA, and accommodations under the ADA
- Excellent Data Entry skills
- Must be adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people
- Ability to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain and update confidential information
- Advanced use in MS Office products and functions (EXCEL, WORD, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS systems and creation of HRIS reports
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or 4 years’ equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years of HR experience
- Minimum 1 year in a union environment
- PHR, SHRM-CP, or other certification
Health Right 360Why Work Here?
HealthRIGHT 360 gives hope, builds health, and changes lives for people in need
At HealthRIGHT 360, we value diversity and we’re dedicated to creating an environment that embraces diverse experiences, ideas, backgrounds and perspectives.
AddressSan Francisco, CA