We are seeking an energetic, detailed-oriented Office Admin/Therapy Suite Technician to add to our healing center located in Burnsville, MN.
This is one of the most important jobs in the office! It is the first contact a new patient will have with the office and it is the last contact for patients leaving the office after a visit. First impressions are lasting ones so this position needs to be filled by someone that communicates well, is a “people-person”, is service oriented, and compassionate.
Our new Team Member needs to:
- Love working as part of a team, but will also thrive independently.
- A “go with the flow” attitude!
- You value wellness and are eager to learn more about living a healthy lifestyle.
- A definite “people person” – you enjoy interacting with others and taking care of their needs. It is a busy practice with a lot of patient relationships to create and manage! We want every one of our patients to feel welcome and well taken care of.
- Punctual and dependable – you will be there when you say you will!
- Take direction well.
- Be outgoing, friendly, and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere. The ability to deal with a wide variety of people and tasks simultaneously while maintaining outstanding customer service is required.
- Provide outstanding customer service while creating a warm and professional welcome to our busy healing center. The successful candidates will also have a passion and enthusiasm for natural healthcare, excellent communication skills, computer expertise, and be detail oriented.
- We desire to change the perception of chiropractic and the health of our patients! This position will challenge you to grow not only professionally, but personally as well. We are always striving to improve ourselves and how we care for others. Our atmosphere is positive, family and goal oriented and focused on loving people through their health challenges as they heal.
- This is a fast-paced environment and you will be responsible for patient flow.
- An ability to multitask, a positive attitude and high energy are great attributes.
- It is imperative that the candidate is seeking a long-term position.
- In addition, they need to be able to make patients feel comfortable in making this office their choice in health care as well as being a great cheerleader for the office.
- Set patients up on Illumnitone - infrared healing therapy
Work shift can vary based upon work available, average 20-30 hours. Applicant should be available to fill in and work until close and have the flexibility to cover additional shifts from the absence of other team members.
Job responsibilities include: Greeting Patients * Rooming Patients * Setting up Chiropractic Notes * Answering phones * Processing client payments * Scheduling and maintaining client appointments * Managing office flow and environment * Marketing * Lifestyle education * Office organization & Cleanliness, setting patients up on the IllumniTone, infrared healing therapy
Health Resources - Dr. Irestone