Health Quest Therapy, Inc. has an immediate opening for an outpatient Pediatric (OT) Occupational Therapist, in our Wasilla, AK clinic.
Become a member of a highly skilled pediatric therapy team dedicated to providing the best possible treatment for children with special needs. A Health Quest Occupational Therapists works with children and their families in a warm, nurturing environment to overcome the effects of disability and injury. The facility features a large private gym and therapy pool.
Provide quality Occupational Therapy for children with special needs as well as training and support for the child’s family and caregivers.
– Perform evaluations using accepted assessments protocols.
– Set and implement developmentally appropriate goals.
– Maintain accurate treatment records, progress reports, and discharge reports.
– Consistently assess progress and adjusts treatment plans as needed.
– Provide parent training and support.
– Orders assistive devices, and adaptive equipment as necessary.
– Participate as a collaborative member of the Pediatric Therapy Team.
Qualifications: Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or university. Must have, or be eligible to obtain an (OT) Occupational Therapist license in the state of Alaska. One-year experience as a practicing Pediatric outpatient therapist is preferred. Possess current CPR certificate and valid drivers license.
Compensation Package Includes:
Competitive wages, 6 Paid Holidays, 401(k) employer matching, PTO (includes vacation and sick leave), Continuing Education, and Health Insurance.
For employment consideration, please fax 907-376-6366 or email resume attention Shain at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-376-6363 if you have any questions.