Full time Dental Assistant
Health Pros Northwest is seeking a Dental Assistant to be a part of a growing & changing organization committed to quality patient care in the Public Health Community. If you are a qualified individual who is professional, adaptable to change, and comfortable working in various environments, we want you to join our team!
This position is responsible for assisting the dentist with the delivery of patient care and treatment at the Correctional Facility in Madras, OR.
MONDAY-FRIDAY 6a-2:30p, full time
JOB COMPETENCIES (*Essential Duties)
· Perform routine chair-side duties and patient care
· Routine 4 handed dentistry
· Take records, impressions, or x-rays
· Sterilization of instruments
· Helping the team as needed
· Be reliable and have a strong work ethic
· Experience working with diverse populations
· Experience with dental clinic software programs
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to speak of others in a respectful way
· Flexible and adaptable to changes in work location and duties
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires completion of Dental Assistant program from a two-year college or technical school; one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Must be sealant and CPR/BLS certified.
· Current TB/PPD/Chest X Ray
· Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
· Eligible to work in the United States
- Must be 21 years old+ to work in corrections
Health Pros North WestMadras, OR
HealthcareView All Health Pros North West Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.