Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
We are a national healthcare company bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, as well as improve the understanding and management of disease. We give our best effort to our work, and we put our sales people first. We're looking for sales professionals who want to work on our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team and who are determined to make life better for patients.
Responsibilities – Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Have you demonstrated your ability to achieve results in a challenging and progressive environment? Are you a self-starter with the desire to achieve and win?
Key Pharmaceutical Sales Responsibilities:
- Partner with health care professionals and those involved with patient care as a product expert to tailor solutions for patient therapy
- Work in your own pharmaceutical sales territory and also partner with team members and alliance partners for success in the territory
- Sell in a changing health care environment, utilizing critical thinking and a strategic mindset to understand the environment (payer, health systems, business) and gain access to the customers to make an impact on patients' lives
- Achieve sales growth in territory and deliver on strong sales results
- Entrepreneurial mindset to analyze, develop and grow territory business
- Operate with high integrity and comply with pharmaceutical sales industry policies and procedures
Key Pharmaceutical Sales Requirements: Basic Qualifications – Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
- A degree as well as Professional certification or license required to perform this position (if required by a specific state)
- Successfully completed the Pre-Employment Screen
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Industry knowledge or ability to complete pharmaceutical sales training
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
Additional Information – Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required
- We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Additional Skills/Preferences – Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
- Live within territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Demonstrated business insight
- Completion of some kind of pharmaceutical sales training or education
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
How to Apply: Send us your resume ASAP.