We are currently looking to add field-based Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to our already existing sales force. If you were to be hired as one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps you would work for a specialty healthcare company focused on 5 innovative segments of the U.S healthcare market. We are a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to the development and promotion of healthcare products which are promoted solely through our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team,.. We believe that our proven products and healthcare professional focused marketing as well as professional pharmaceutical sales detailing efforts distinguish us within the industry.
We are seeking aggressive, results-oriented individuals who will be able to drive branded pharmaceutical sales within a defined territory. Excellent compensation with strong incentive potential is available for all of our pharmaceutical sales rep team members. Your success is linked directly to your ability to increase business within your assigned pharmaceutical sales rep territory.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will promote our innovative products to primary care and specialty physicians. We are expecting to launch a number of new products in 2020 to our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team as well and beyond to further distinguish ourselves as a market leader.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continuously improve selling skills, product and competitor product knowledge by completing required training courses, working with your managers, and reviewing available information provided by the product management team.
- All of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps will be calling on territory healthcare providers and informing those healthcare providers about the features and benefits of our products, explaining the characteristics, uses, dosages, value add programs for our HCP’s and their patients as well as the ability to effectively communicate other relevant educational information as directed by management in order to grow market share.
- Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep will consistently develop a partnership selling style that includes an ability to use all available promotional literature and selling tools (excel based reports, market share & usage reports, etc,) during sales calls as assigned.
- As one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps you will educate, develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned territory healthcare providers and their staff, to further the progress of the company business.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Basic Requirements:
- Must be authorized to be employed in the United States
- Have a valid driver's license
- At least some success with abilities in business-to-business sales.
- Strong organization skills and excellent oral presentation and communication skills also required.
- Completion of some type of pharmaceutical sales training is essential (might involve a small fee).
- Ability to effectively manage a physician-based customer base
- Skills to communicate clinically based evidence to healthcare professionals
- Must be able to acquire all industry credentials or certifications
- Willingness to maintain medical knowledge and data that is constantly changing
Our company realizes that our success as an organization is dependent upon our sales people. We seek aggressive, success oriented and flexible sales representatives. If you are motivated by competitive compensation and career advancement measured by proven successes. If you are interested in the position, please send your resume along with current and desired salary expectations.
Send us your RESUME to apply. We will get back to all qualified applicants. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.