- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***$750.00 Sign On Bonus Available***
Do you envision working for a company that has the expertise of a long-standing industry leader, but the spirit of an entrepreneur? Does the thought of making a real impact motivate and energize you? If so, HPI is the place for you. Join a team that values flexibility, loyalty, and compassion—we can’t wait to meet you.
What we do
HPI is unique. A respected industry leader that’s been serving customers for over 40 years, we’re known for our innovation and growth. Our experience has given us our expertise, but our forward-thinking, entrepreneurial spirit has given us our strong reputation. As a third-party administrator, we offer a suite of health and benefit solutions to employers. By joining HPI, you’ll contribute to ideas that make a real difference for employers and employees nationwide. There isn’t a challenge we won’t accept and we’re looking for people who have a passion to take it on. Not just a job—a mission.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an organized team player to join our team as reinsurance support. In this role, you’ll help reinsurance analysts and department managers with a variety of administrative tasks.
In this role, you’ll also:
- Email notifications and alerts to the reinsurance carriers
- Maintain Specialty Prescription listing
- Prepare letters and summaries to send with checks to funding department
- Maintain carrier refund log and send refund checks to carrier with cover letters
- Prepare monthly aggregate projections
What you bring
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years’ experience in an office environment
Why choose us?
- Our space is a reflection of who we are—innovative, open and collaborative.
- Love to get creative? We do too. Brainstorm in one of our team break-out rooms.
- We think feeling your best is an important factor in producing great work, so we embrace a “smart casual” dress code and work at ergonomic desks.
- Need to reenergize? Take a break to chat in the onsite café, go for a walk on one of the beautiful trails in our office park, or get in a quick workout at one of the campus gyms.
- We offer our employees incredible health coverage, a 401(k), employer-paid disability, EAP, hybrid and remote work arrangements (depending on the position), and quarterly bonuses.
- We’re a people-first company and value giving back to our community. Ask us about our Service & Giving team and volunteer opportunities.
So, think you want to join the HPI team? We hope to hear from you!
You can read more about us at hpitpa.com/about-us/careers/
Health Plans Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Health Plans Inc
Get fresh Sign Making jobs daily straight to your inbox!