Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you envision working for a company that has the expertise of a long-standing industry leader, but the spirit of an entrepreneur? Does the thought of making a real impact motivate and energize you? If so, then HPI is the place for you. Join a team that values integrity, flexibility, loyalty, compassion and dedication—we can’t wait to meet you.
What we do
HPI is unique. A respected industry leader that’s been serving customers for over 40 years, we’re known for our innovation and growth. Our experience has given us our expertise, but our forward-thinking, entrepreneurial spirit has given us our strong reputation. As a third-party administrator, we offer a suite of health and benefit solutions to employers. By joining HPI, you’ll contribute to ideas that make a real difference for employers and employees nationwide. There isn’t a challenge we won’t accept and we’re looking for people who have a passion to take it on. Not just a job—a mission.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for positive and upbeat individuals who are looking to join an industry-leading organization during a time of exciting growth. The position provides an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact. Customer Service Representatives have an opportunity for growth within the organization by gaining exposure to all business areas.
In this role, you’ll also:
- Serve as a positive team member working toward a common company goal
- Meet department standards and expectations for quality and production
- Efficiently leverage tools and technology to support resolution of issues
- Work with partner departments to resolve customer issues
- Actively participate in and support the learning process
The ideal candidate has:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years’ prior customer service using multiple computer systems
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to prioritize tasks, work within timeframes and meet deadlines, while being self-motivated, detailed and organized
- The capacity to recognize and maintain confidentiality
- The aptitude to communicate in a professional and pleasant manner
Why choose us?
- Our space is a reflection of who we are—innovative, open and collaborative.
- Love to get creative? We do too. Let the juices flow and brainstorm in one of our team break-out rooms.
- We think feeling your best is an important factor in producing great work, so we embrace a “smart casual” dress code and work at ergonomic desks.
- Need to reenergize? Take a break to chat in the onsite café, go for a walk on one of the beautiful trails in our office park, or get in a quick workout at one of the campus gyms.
- We offer our employees incredible health coverage, a 401(k), employer-paid disability, EAP, hybrid work arrangements (depending on the position), and quarterly bonuses.
- We’re a people-first company and value giving back to our community. Ask us about our employee mini-grant program and volunteer opportunities.
So, think you want to join the HPI team? We hope to hear from you!
You can read more about us at hpitpa.com/about-us/careers/
HPI is subject to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s Emergency Temporary Standard and regulations regarding vaccination and testing in the workplace. HPI has established policies and procedures consistent with the applicable standards and regulations as amended or revised from time to time.
Health Plans Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Health Plans Inc