Claims Administrative Support (Hybrid/Remote)
***$750 Sign-On Bonus Available***
Do you envision working for a company that has the expertise of a long-standing industry leader, but the spirit of an entrepreneur? Does the thought of making a real impact motivate and energize you? If so, HPI is the place for you. Join a team that values integrity, flexibility, loyalty, compassion and dedication—we can’t wait to meet you.
What we do
HPI is unique. A respected industry leader that’s been serving customers for over 40 years, we’re known for our innovation and growth. Our experience has given us our expertise, but our forward-thinking, entrepreneurial spirit has given us our strong reputation. As a third-party administrator, we offer a suite of health and benefit solutions to employers. By joining HPI, you’ll contribute to ideas that make a real difference for employers and employees nationwide. There isn’t a challenge we won’t accept and we’re looking for people who have a passion to take it on. Not just a job—a mission.
What you’ll do
The Claim Administrative Support position is responsible for coordination and processing of daily activity relating to the administration of manual claims. This position will also work closely with Claims management and Claim Examiners to ensure accurate processing of manual claims. This position will be responsible for various data entry tasks on a weekly and monthly basis.
In this role, you’ll also:
- Assist in sorting mail on high volume days
- Enter manual claims for specific group(s)
- Provide data entry of various reports for Claims and Operations Quality Teams
- Produce Claim Examiner monthly progress reports
- Coordinate document scanning as needed
- Assist with audit preparation as needed
What you bring
- High School diploma or combination of education, related experience or training
- One to two year’s office experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of the team
- Must be detailed, analytical and accurate
- Ability to work within specified timeframe and meet deadlines
- Recognize and maintain confidentiality of work materials as appropriate
Why choose us?
- Our space is a reflection of who we are—innovative, open and collaborative.
- Love to get creative? We do too. Brainstorm in one of our team break-out rooms.
- We think feeling your best is an important factor in producing great work, so we embrace a “smart casual” dress code and work at ergonomic desks.
- Need to reenergize? Take a break to chat in the onsite café, go for a walk on one of the beautiful trails in our office park, or get in a quick workout at one of the campus gyms.
- We offer our employees incredible health coverage, a 401(k), employer-paid disability, EAP, remote and hybrid work arrangements (depending on the position), and quarterly bonuses.
- We’re a people-first company and value giving back to our community. Ask us about our Service & Giving Team and volunteer opportunities.
So, think you want to join the HPI team? We hope to hear from you!
You can read more about us at hpitpa.com/about-us/careers/
Health Plans IncWestborough, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.