Looking for coverage in the Northeast region of the Twin Cities**
To adhere to the Agency Mission and Guiding Principles. The Case Manager of the Visit Program has the primary responsibility to ensure quality care and coordinate services to meet the unique needs of home care clients to whom he/she has been assigned. The Case Manager is a registered nurse whose expertise includes professional nursing knowledge, judgment, and skills based on accepted principles of the psychological, biological, physical and social sciences, and professional nursing practice. The Case Manager performs skilled nursing functions and is accountable for his/her professional judgment and interventions based on his/her educational preparation and experience in nursing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required: Ability to work with people and function well in a variety of circumstances; effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to set priorities, be flexible, use sound judgment, be creative and be able to accept challenges.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school;
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current registration according to the Statutes of the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- One year supervisory/ home care experience
- Prefer Bachelors Degree in Nursing or related field.
- Community health and wide range of medical/surgical nursing experience recommended.
- Prefer previous home care experience.
Prefer individual with public health nursing experience who has completed a program approved by the National League of Nursing
Job Type: Full-time