Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Home Health - (Walnut Creek) (2)
At Health Link Home Health Agency, we provide responsive in-home health care to individuals and families. We embrace a collaborative communication style to ensure the proper administration of a patient's Plan of Care. Our goal is to facilitate the best possible environment for our patient's care. We know that there is no place like home to get well.
We are looking for compassionate clinicians to join our amazing team of healthcare professionals. Our back office is dedicated to supporting our field clinicians, which truly allows them to function remotely and independently.
We are seeking a Full-Time Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to provide care at our patient's homes throughout the Contra Costa Count and Oakland area.
Why you should come work for Health Link:
- Flexible scheduling
- Vehicle reimbursements/option for a company vehicle
- Competitive compensation, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/ matching, Life Insurance, and more
- Company devices
- Dedicated back office support
- Implement plan of care initiated by the Registered Nurse
- Provide accurate and timely documentation, consistent with the plan of care
- Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education, and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
- Participate in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, ST, MSW) to the Registered Nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
- Use equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently
- Online Charting in Kinnser in a timely manner on company-provided devices
- Be responsible for following all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You have at least (1) year nursing experience (home health or medical/surgical experience is a plus!)
- You have a current LVN License to practice in California
- You are compliant with accepted professional standards and practices
- You demonstrate good verbal and written communication, and organization skills
- You have a current CA Driver's License
- You are able to travel within a 15 to 25-mile radius on a regular basis
Related keywords: lvn, lpn, lvn nurse, licensed vocational nurse, nurse lvn
THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Flexible spending account
Health Link Home Health AgencyWalnut Creek, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.