Hospice Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Per Diem - (San Francisco)
Health Link Home Health Agency and Hospice, is a renowned provider of comprehensive home health services in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. For nearly 20 years, we have been dedicated to delivering high-quality care and improving healthcare outcomes for our patients. As we approach our milestone anniversary, we are seeking individuals who share our passion and commitment to join our team. We are currently looking for a compassionate, organized, and team-oriented individual to fill the role of Per Diem Hospice Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN. In this essential position, you will work closely with our Hospice Director of Nursing, clinical staff, and front office team to ensure coordinated patient care and provide support to our exceptional team of healthcare professionals. Your contributions will help us maintain our reputation for excellence and enhance the patient experience.
Our team of certified licensed California Clinicians, are committed to partnering with physicians and family members to deliver exceptional care that promotes safe recovery and meets the unique needs of each individual. We have been a trusted and local choice for in-home health care, specializing in palliative hospice care, rehabilitative care, elderly health care, post-acute care, and surgical care.
Our extensive experience and expertise in these areas allow us to offer comprehensive and personalized support to our patients. As an organization, we value the importance of compassion and empathy in delivering healthcare services. We are actively seeking clinicians who share our dedication to providing the highest level of care to join our exceptional team of healthcare professionals. At Health Link, we believe in empowering our field clinicians, and our dedicated back office team ensures they receive the support they need to function remotely and independently.
As a Hospice Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN we need you to provide exceptional care at our patient's homes throughout San Francisco & the Peninsula. This position offers the chance to make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients and their families while working within a supportive and collaborative environment.
At Health Link Home Health Agency and Hospice, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of care and continuously improving our services. If you are a compassionate and skilled healthcare professional seeking a rewarding career opportunity, we invite you to join our dedicated team.
Why you should become a Health Link Hospice Registered Nurse (RN):
- Dedicated back office of CA Licensed and Home Health Experienced Clinicians to support you while you're in the field. Whether it's to assist you with a new situation, call a patient that you're running late or call in a lab result, you will never feel alone in the field when you're a part of Health Link.
- Flexible schedule with low production goals so you're not rushing to see patients and can offer quality patient care
- Competitive compensation
- Implement plan of care initiated by the Registered Nurse
- Provide accurate and timely documentation, consistent with the plan of care
- Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education, and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
- Participate in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, ST, MSW) to the Registered Nurse and/or Hospice Clinical Supervisor.
- Use equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently
- Online Charting in Kinnser in a timely manner on company-provided devices
- Be responsible for following all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Types: Per Diem
- One year of previous nursing experience
- Hospice or Home Health experience (preferred but not required)
- Current LVN license to practice in California
- Current CA Driver's License
- Paid Sick Time
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Health Link Home Health AgencySan Francisco, CA
HealthcareView All Health Link Home Health Agency Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.