Sales Representative - Insurance / Medicare - REMOTE!
Health IQ Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Health IQ is currently seeking out Life & Health license holders that specialize in Medicare sales. We are seeking ambitious sales professionals to join our innovative organization whose forward-thinking culture is right for someone who wants to showcase their skills, be recognized for their drive to succeed, and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Through our partnerships with a number of A-rated carrier partners, Health IQ’s differentiator is offering special-rate products to the life and health insurance industry. and this is a sales differentiator that no other carrier or broker can provide. Rewarding our top agents is part of a culture that is just as focused on its employees as its clients.
Are you ready to be an owner? Are you willing to help build a dynasty? Are you ready to be recognized for your successes? And can you work with the most vulnerable segment of today's society? Health IQ is for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Become part owner in the company! All experienced Medicare Sales Reps will be eligible for our stock participation program for joining the company
- We offer Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, and an assortment of ancillary products including dental, vision and hearing
- Base + uncapped commission – our top agents are on target for $100K plus annually
- We provide warm leads, you just need to close them! No more hunting or paying for your own prospects or cold calling!
What will you be doing?
- Assess and analyze medicare needs while providing an excellent client experience
- Consult on coverage and price trade-offs to meet the clients' needs, directing clients to the appropriate carrier
- Respond to leads quickly and effectively
- Communicate to clients via phone, email, and text messages through the CRM
- Work with other teams to ensure clients' needs are met throughout the sales process
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs while contributing to the team's goals
What we’re looking for:
- A high school diploma or equivalent required
- Insurance License Required – We will get you appointed and licensed in required states
- 1+ years inside telesales, including 1 Annual Enrollment Period selling medicare
- A competitive drive; you enjoy being a part of a team but you also value being the best
- Unrelenting desire to improve professionally and personally
- A personal interest in our mission and your own health consciousness, whatever that means to you, just be passionate about it
How individuals go about that practice is entirely up to them, and our aim is simply to empower our people at every turn
Our goal for both current and prospective employees is to offer them an environment that is conducive to the health conscious lifestyle we aim to promote in the rest of the world. By no means is our primary purpose to preach, but make no mistake: our company will practice what we preach. How individuals go about that practice is entirely up to them, and our aim is simply to empower our people at every turn
Finance and Insurance