Implementation Account Manager
Health Gorilla Sunnyvale, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Health Gorilla is looking for a Implementation Account Manager in our Sunnyvale location. The Implementation Account Manager will drive the execution and completion of implementation projects, working with customers and key stakeholders to ensure its success. This position will be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer service while, driving the on-time delivery of implementation projects and ensuring that each customer, at go live, is optimally set up to succeed.RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Effectively respond to changing project and client needs while balancing multiple ongoing projects
- Ensure adherence to integration best practices between implementation team and customer to ensure quality of delivery of projects
- Coordinate and engage key stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the project lifecycle for planning and issue resolution
- Learn multiple products and be able to setup and understand technical details and needs to drive successful projects and implementations
- Monitor upstream activities for potential risks or communication gaps of downstream impacts of our work to ensure seamless integration of new initiatives, business, etc.
- Develop, communicate, implement project risk/issue management plans and strategies
- Collaborate with Implementation Project Manager to contribute and execute on each project plan
- Ensure seamless transition from project implementation to the customer success team.
- Monitor and report progress throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that project schedules and requirements are met, taking appropriate action to ensure all project deliverables stay on track
- Create, update, and preserve team knowledge tools, supporting overall development and success of implementation team work
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Managing the project plan, timelines, schedules, and documentation
Education: BA or BS degree in a business-related field.
- 1-2 yrs experience in healthcare industry or related implementation work experience
- Ability to prioritize the implementation needs of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products (Office, Word, Excel)
- Healthcare or startup experience is a big plus.
- Consistent strong performance in attaining and exceeding objectives.
- Excellent creativity and problem solving abilities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
Founded in 2014, Health Gorilla is a secure interoperability solution that enables the entire health care ecosystem – patients, payers, providers, digital health solutions, and labs – to seamlessly share health data and aggregate each patient's entire clinical history in one place. With enterprise-grade patient identity matching, an unparalleled patient index, and best-in-class security, the Health Gorilla network makes it easy for providers to pull their patient's information from any other clinical records system.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Health Gorilla works with health care organizations around the world, helping them gather the clinical data they need to deliver the best and most appropriate care for their patients.Our Company Values
We build solutions for developers and providers who serve on the front lines of care delivery. In order to serve our customers, we uphold certain values as a team.
Commitment: We commit ourselves fully to our customers and, in many ways, we act as an extension of our customers.
Standards: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and honesty when it comes to supporting our customers, handling customer data, or building out new partnerships.
Learn More: We must remain bold with our ideas. We must continually explore new frontiers in interoperability and push the boundaries of what is possible, always in service of our customers.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a variety of benefits that take compensation well beyond a paycheck. This includes traditional benefits and benefits you might not expect or know about, such as:
- We offer employees a competitive salary, bonus program, and stock options, enabling everyone to reap the rewards of their work.
- Health Gorilla offers comprehensive coverage, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- We have a flexible vacation policy, allowing you to work from home and take as much time off as you need.
- Upbeat, casual and fun office environment and culture.
- Company-sponsored events & happy hours.
We believe that diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Health Gorilla is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TechnologyView all jobs at Health Gorilla