Account Executive - Strategic Partnerships
- Expired: June 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Health Evolution is a catalyst for positive change in health care. We convene the most influential cross-sector health care chief executives to inspire creative solutions for making our health system more accessible, equitable, effective, and personalized. Through our exclusive programs, we deepen your network to stimulate critical thinking, develop new insights, and facilitate individual and collective action.
Reporting to the department Account Executive - Strategic Partnerships is responsible for growing our sponsor base - and revenue yield per sponsor - across all Health Evolution lines of business, and across all health care industry sectors: technology companies, service providers, funds/financial institutions, payers, providers, life sciences and innovators.
Primary Job Functions
- Develops a keen understanding of the value of all of Health Evolution's product offerings and audiences; and how they align to our mission and contribute to our client-centric solutions
- Develops and executes annual strategic plan for renewing, upselling current sponsors and acquiring new ones.
- Applies strategic, relationship-based approach to selling integrated, enterprise-wide programs
- Works in partnership with the Director Client Services, to support smooth hand-off of closed business to internal teams while continuing to advise and support in order to maintain high customer satisfaction levels
- Develops and nurtures long term relationships with senior level decision makers within Sponsor companies
Key Performance Indicators
- Meet, exceed documented revenue targets/goals - Monthly, Quarterly, Annually
- Bring in 10 new sponsors, $50K or greater, year 1
- Bring in 2 Enterprise Partners, year 1
- Grow average revenue yield within existing and new clients.
- Updating pipeline reporting and projections that effectively and efficiently informs the business
- Demonstrated discovery and listening skills, and the ability to map the marketing needs of any potential HE client
What You Will Need to Be Successful
- A Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of selling across membership organizations and events (Account Based Marketing experience is a plus)
- The ability to position the value of the Healthcare C-Suite and their impact on the acceleration of deal flow
- Knowledge of how different healthcare sectors work together
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing on sales strategy
- Ability to ideate successful programs based on effective client discovery and needs assessment
- Experience in health care industry
- Demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%
- Strong experience with Salesforce and reporting
- Fluency with virtual meeting platforms, such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Ability to map the marketing and sales enablement needs of any Health Evolution client
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes
- Articulate, well-developed communication skills and proven ability to negotiate An assertive, self-confident personality with the ability to maintain and grow strategic relationships.
- Collaborative Team Player
- Strategic mindset
- Attention to detail
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive, comprehensive health care coverage.
- Generous paid time off
- 401k w/company match
Health Evolution is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
BusinessView all jobs at Health Evolution