Health Dialog's Pharmacy Services team is looking for Customer Service Representatives to work as Medication Service Representatives in our Bedford, NH coaching center.
What does a Medication Service Representative do?
- Communicates with patients telephonically
- Engages with patients to improve medication adherence and compliance
- Addresses patient questions, concerns, and any identified barriers
Are you a good fit for this position?
- Are you passionate about helping others?
- Are you a great listener and communicator?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you compassionate and understanding of individuals' personal experiences?
- Are you interested in helping others change behaviors to improve their health?
What skills and experience are required?
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Strong computer skills-Microsoft applications (such as Word and Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to engage and connect with people telephonically
- Dependability to work scheduled shifts
Shift: 12:30pm-9:00pm, Monday through Friday with possible Saturday shifts.
Health Dialog is on a mission to improve America's health. We work with patients to better manage their chronic conditions, stay adherent to their medications, and make more informed health decisions while helping to reduce the mounting cost of healthcare. Come work with us to make a difference.