Traveling Occupational Health Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
HCI is a national provider of occupational health services to corporations across the United States. HCI provides a critical service to ensure the health and safety of our clients and their employees while complying with OSHA regulations. Our core services include audiometric and respiratory screening services via our field technicians and fleet of mobile units.
The position requires a candidate with excellent organizational, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, self-start and take initiative, and work with minimal direct supervision with excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with excellent customer service to accomplish results in an efficient and quality manner.
Responsibilities for this Role:
- Training will be provided to equip the right candidate with proficient knowledge and the ability to successfully execute our audiometric screening process as a mobile field technician as well as other services such as: Respiratory fit testing, Vision and other Diagnostic services
- Perform audiometric screening services for client employees working in various industrial settings of all types and sizes.
- Conduct hearing conservation training protocol for client employees by speaking from a learned script within a specified timeframe, typically lasting 10 minutes.
- Headquartered out of Rockford, IL, this position requires the ability to travel 100% of the time nationally using a company provided vehicle.
- Ability to work a variety of daily testing schedules, including a late session followed by early morning session, straight day session, straight night session, etc.
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to explain test processes to clients.
- Good documentation skills.
- Must have technical capabilities with computers, internet, email, etc.
- Physical ability to lift between 25-60 lbs.
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Competitive Salary. Hotel discount programs. HCI branded scrubs
- Per Diem while on the road traveling/training/performing health screenings.
- HCI offers a full range of health insurance coverage, including standard health, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, and long-term disability after one month of service
- 401K plan available after one year tenure
- Vacation time in first calendar year of service is up to two weeks (pro-rated based on date of hire)
Job Type: Full-time Travel
Powered by JazzHR
Health Conservation Incorporated
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?