Couple Driving Team
Health Conservation Incorporated Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
COUPLE DRIVING TEAM/MOBILE HEALTH TECHNICIAN TEAM
100% TRAVEL ACROSS THE USA
SIGN-ON BONUS FOR NEW FULL TIME DRIVING TEAMS ($3,000.00 per team)
POTENTIAL TAKE HOME PAY, PER TEAM, UP TO $60K ANNUALLY
HCI is a national provider of occupational health services to corporations across the United States. HCI provides a critical service to ensure the health and safety of our clients and their employees while complying with OSHA regulations. Our core services include audiometric and respiratory screening services via our field technicians and fleet of mobile units.
We are looking for couples interested in traveling and working together to provide health screenings at various industrial locations across the USA.
This position is ideal for CDL A driving teams and recent retirees who would enjoy staying in comfortable hotels and using private facilities every night instead of sleeper trucks and travel centers. Limited mileage – see the USA from city to city, not just from the interstate!
- 100% travel 340+ days per year.
- One team member must hold a CDL Class A with air brake endorsement.
- Both team members must be competent in basic technical skills such as computer skills, internet, email etc.
- Both team members possess the physical ability to lift 25-50 lbs. and walk up to 150 yards 3-5 times per hour escorting groups of employees to mobile unit for screening services.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor while working without direct supervision.
- Proficient knowledge of HCI health screening services and procedures. (Training provided)
- Office and field training in order to conduct health screening services at our clients' work sites.
- Medical scrubs to be worn while performing screening services.
- A workweek consisting of 5 days of testing followed by a weekend of rest. Should testing be scheduled on a weekend (very rare), teams will be "paid back" with the equivalent time-off..
- All power units have been updated within the last 5 years to Dodge 4500, F650 or equivalent to transport mobile testing unit & available for technician use outside of work. No semi-tractor, day cab or manual shifters.
- A monthly salary plus daily Per Diem (paid in full, weekly, to be used at employee’s discretion for meal and hotel expenses).
- Access to corporate hotel discounts.
- Job-related expenses paid back weekly.
- Health Insurance, 401K plan is available after one year tenure.
No smoking inside the mobile testing unit or power unit.
Job Type: Full-time and Seasonal positions
Powered by JazzHR
Health Conservation Incorporated
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Health Conservation Incorporated