Sales Support/Marketing Specialist
During these challenging times Health Coalition is continuing our search for Super Stars to join our team. We understand the uncertainty of when self isolation will end and thus are unable to provide a specified date your employment will commence. However, we will be conducting Virtual interviews with all candidates who apply and meet the guidelines of our screening and testing process.
If you are interested in joining our team and are willing to wait for employment please contact us at the email below so we can begin our hiring process.
A Sales Support /Marketing Associate is a member of Health Coalition’s internal Sales Team, responsible for supporting and assisting the team with outreach in order to generate sales and prospects. They also play an important role in ensuring customer satisfaction through accuracy and efficiency of their work. The ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues is essential.
Working hours from 8:30AM to 5:30PM Monday through Friday ,one hour lunch. Some overtime may be required.
Must be well groomed and professional; friendly with great customer service skills. ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents through e-CRM system.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Possess good team working skills to process workflow through other departments, such as, Accounting, Marketing, Purchasing, and Warehouse
- Conduct online research. This may include industry information, scholarly websites, and different internet resources.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other developments.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system. This includes checking product availability, tracking orders, product pricing.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Must possess telemarketing skills and active listening skills to be able to perform outbound calls and assist with lead generation
- Prepare a variety of reports, supply information requests, preparing forms/documents, arrange conference calls, and schedule meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent Communication Skills with a Strong Command of English Language (verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills including ability to listen as well as to communicate effectively, both written and orally
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher are a plus)
- Highest level of professional ethics, integrity, and honesty
- Passion for excellence and a strong sense of urgency
- Team player; loyal to corporate goals and objectives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be internet savvy and able to perform various internet related tasks on a daily basis
- Cooperation and concern for others, being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, positive, and cooperative attitude, demonstrating initiative and a willingness to work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively, while accepting additional tasks and assignments as required.
- Attention to detail, being careful and thorough in completing work tasks
- Ability to assimilate new concepts and adapt to change
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- 2 years related experience
- Health Coalition, Inc. is a drug free workplace and is compliant in testing applicants prior to hiring. Employment with HCI is contingent upon results of a complete background verification and complete drug screening exam
Job Type: Full-time
You can have a long term career with HCI. We possess extensive industry knowledge and amazing customer service which makes a huge difference in the market and you could be part of our business model to encourage overall growth!