Epic Application Architect
- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're a family of health centers, supported by a family of Associates.
For over 25 years, Health Choice Network (HCN) has been an employer of choice in South Florida, supporting health centers, patients, and the communities they serve. We are one of the first successful health center-controlled networks and our success is due largely to our Associates and their commitment to advancing our mission to improve the health status of our communities.
Do you want to join an organization that believes in empowering their most precious resource, their Associates? Are you innovative and results driven? HCN is looking for talented, qualified individuals to join our rapidly expanding, first-class team.
This position is responsible for supporting applications for Health Choice Network, ensuring functionality and configuration to support organizational needs. Provides day-to-day management of a highly complex or enterprise-wide applications; responsible for end-to-end application and systems configuration including the designing, building, testing, debugging and installation. Serves a mentor and project lead for applications administrators and/or analysts.
- Builds and codes highly complex applications and/or modules using common programming languages to configure and maintain applications.
- Oversees application activities including the archiving of clinical data and clinical study databases, security administration, and electronic data received.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams in the discussion, development, and implementation of changes in the digital world for clinical technology, serving as a thought leader and specialized subject matter expert for specific application.
- Serves as a project manager for special application projects requiring subject matter expertise and functions as lead for an application module, or an entire clinical system.
- Analyzes processes and data to identify opportunities to improve existing functionality of applications to better serve the end-user.
- Evaluates application technology and recommends application related server, support, troubleshooting and maintenance including custom functionality in order to meet end user specifications that are aligned with strategic goals.
- Owns a specific application or module(s) and mentors and guides other analysts and administrators that provide support and analysis for the application.
- Communicates data management plans and application development plans to leadership, including data preparation, data validation activities, and writing specifications that inform clinical applications.
- Leads the planning, designing, development and installation of assigned application.
- Monitors trends in documented incidents and determine appropriate actions to prevent future issues
- Gathers business requirements from customers and transform those requirements into business solutions
- Leads and participates in efforts to develop and implement processes for application and system monitoring
- Leads the application architecture activities across multiple applications and ensures that all aspects of application design are aligned with best practice
- Liaison and lead Subject Matter Expert for projects and enhancements between integrated application teams requiring complex levels of change that impact a majority of users.
- Provides expert and creative solutions to end-user requirements, inquiries, and problems, testing and troubleshooting existing and proposed application issues to provide proactive resolution.
- Processes and reviews programming build and work of analysts and administrators to ensure coding and module development is in line with business objectives and end-user needs.
- Other duties may be assigned
Skills, Abilities and Requirements
- Knowledge of healthcare industry, healthcare information systems, and practices
- Knowledge of Community Health Centers
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field. Relevant work experience may substitute for education requirement.
Health Choice Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements in all programs.
HCN is a drug-free workplace.
Health Choice Network
TechnologyView all jobs at Health Choice Network
Get fresh Associate Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.