ACO Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We’re a family of health centers, supported by a family of Associates.
For over 25 years, Health Choice Network (HCN) has been an employer of choice in South Florida, supporting health centers, patients, and the communities they serve. We are one of the first successful health center-controlled networks and our success is due largely to our Associates and their commitment to advancing our mission to improve the health status of our communities.
Do you want to join an organization that believes in empowering their most precious resource, their Associates? Are you innovative and results driven? HCN is looking for talented, qualified individuals to join our rapidly expanding, first-class team.
This position is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of the ACO department.
- Leads the administrative effort to drive and measure improvements in quality, total cost of care and improved patient experience at member centers.
- Tracks, trends, and analyzes population data and evaluates impact on ACO objectives and quality performance metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Develops reports and analysis on key indicators for executive management and the Board of Managers.
- Coordinates and implements an auditing and reporting structure that follows CMS’s GPRO reporting requirements.
- Coordinates and leads participant meetings, including but not limited to operational workgroup meetings and center touch points as deemed necessary.
- Identifies and coordinates opportunities for participating education, training and tool development as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and internal policies.
- Conducts periodic risk assessments and response plans as needed.
- Responds promptly to detected offenses, developing corrective action, and reporting findings to the government via established channels.
- Serves as a contact and liaison between HCC and CMS, the State, and payors, as requested or assigned.
- Consults on managed care/ACO regulations, analytics, and deployment tactics for population health management tool implementation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Skills, Abilities, and Requirements
- Expertise in research methodology, data analysis, database management and outcomes studies strong preferred.
- Knowledge of PC usage, Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of Intergy Practice Management System, Electronic Health Records, and Adult Learning Theory.
- Knowledge of Healthcare and/or Community Health Center industry and practices.
- Dynamic presentation skills.
- Ability to apply basic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- 5 years of experience in a healthcare-related position and/or Bachelors' Degree in a health-related field or Business Administration or equivalent combined experience.
Health Choice Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements in all programs.
HCN is a drug-free workplace.
Health Choice Network Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Health Choice Network Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?