Boutique bariatric surgery and weight management practice looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to optimize the patient experience.
- The ideal candidate is willing to start as a part-timer and build hours to full time.
- You will support day-to-day operations by performing various administrative and clinical functions, ensuring high-quality care for our patients.
- The ideal candidate should be able to stay focused, multitask and prioritize.
- You will be expected you to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- If you are able to combine exceptional communication skills with the ability to perform "hands-on" tasks, we would like to meet you!
- Qualify patients prior to appointments via phone & e-mail
- Has knowledge of various medical insurances
- Update and maintain patients’ electronic medical records
- Assist patients with initial electronic forms, consents and various documentation
- Schedule and optimize appointments
- Use medical and payment software
- Maintain a high-level working knowledge of surgical/aesthetic procedures
- Answer patients inquiries and ensure consistent, quality customer service
- Collaborate with Physician to assist in consultations, minor procedures and injectables
- Supply and inventory management
- Patient photography
- Additional administrative tasks as directed by the doctor
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Proven work experience as an administrative assistant
- Hands-on experience with medical software and MS Office Suite a plus
- Experience with NexTech a plus
- Knowledge of day-to-day medical practice operations
- Familiarity with insurance information
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented communication skills
- Certification as a Medical Assistant a plus but not a requirement
Job Type: Part Time start and then develop into Full Time over 12 month period. Once you are full time you will be eligible for benefits.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- New York, NY 10075