Patient Accountant/Admin Asst - Day Shift - Start ASAP!
- Patient Accountant – Admin Asst - Day Shift (8: 00a-4: 30p) full-time schedule in a local hospital. This is a Full-Time Contract Position. The pay rate is $19.00/hour.
Location: Torrance, CA
Who We Are:
Health Advocates Network matches highly skilled applicants to positions at the best healthcare companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding job that is well matched to your skills – helping you advance in your career. Our experience, combined with our client relationships, makes Health Advocates Network a great resource for your career.
We Are Looking for Individuals Who Are:
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Strong communicators, with high integrity and dependability
- Career-oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
Job Opening Summary:
- (1) Experience with self-pay collections
- (2) Cerner experience a plus
- (3) Physician office billing experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Broad knowledge of computer software; Cerner experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communicate skills required
- Minimum of 3+ years of health care experience in claims and customer service in ambulatory surgery centers or medical billing/collections company
- Experience with collecting from private and government sponsored insurance agencies
- ICD-10 and CPT code knowledge
- The successful candidate must be a motivated self-starter with good critical thinking skills.
- Must be customer service driven, have strong communication skills, be a team player, and be results driven.
- Detailed with the ability to organize and prioritize. Primary duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for timely and appropriate billing to and collection of monies from payors and/or patients
- Documents all follow up accurately and in a timely manner to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Displays professionalism when interacting with patients and co-workers
- Follows through on claims to ensures a resolution has been reached
To apply for this job now or to find out more about other opportunities with Health Advocates Network, visit www.hanstaff.com, call or text us at (321) 265-6615. We can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Health Advocates Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
Health Advocates Network, Inc.