HSI continues to grow and is recruiting for an On-Site Inventory Technician to join our team. In this position you’ll embrace your love for traveling and be responsible for meeting with customers to ensure their (M)SDS library is compliant and up-to-date. You’ll do this by performing thorough, detailed, and accurate physical chemical inventories. When you’re not traveling all over the United States, your serious attention to detail will be put to the test through the performance of various data entry and processing jobs. This position will allow you to support our SafeTec brand’s journey to grow by being a constant ambassador for quality inventories and helping our customers stay compliant.
- Work closely with customers to assist in becoming chemical compliant to meet OSHA chemical
- workplace requirements by performing detailed and through physical inventories.
- Perform data entry by using proprietary software to identify chemicals in the customer
- Provide exceptional customer service and professional communication to both external and
- internal customers.
- Maintain strong organization skills to manage travel arrangements, customer communications,
- project management, and other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Desire to provide quality customer service with the flexibility to work in a variety of work environments.
- The ability to balance competing priorities with strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. This includes translating technical information into common technology.
- Must be detail oriented and possess exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to handle physical demands including frequent standing, walking, grasping, reaching, kneeling, squatting, sitting and stair climbing with occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds.
- You MUST be willing to travel extensively (75% of time) throughout United States and Canada.
- Manage travel arrangements with multiple appointments including flights, hotel, and rental cars.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry functions.
- Two-year associate degree or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Prior customer service experience is required.
- Possess valid U.S. driver’s license with no restrictions
- Hold valid U.S. Passport or ability to acquire passport upon hire.
- Successful completion of a background check required for all potential employees prior to beginning employment.
- Drug Testing is mandatory for this position in all pre-employment, random, and for-cause situations.
Have we Piqued your interest? GREAT, then a competitive salary and benefits package will only sweeten the deal!
If you think you have what it takes to Make It Happen, we want to talk with you! Use the link provided to submit your resume and one of our recruiters will review right away.
HSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen