The OSHA Support Representative is responsible for supporting the inbound student calls or tickets related specifically to the Summit Training Source OSHA 10 and 30 hour product. Includes processing reports to send to OSHA training for approval and submission to OSHA, processing OSHA earned cards for students, answering the OSHA 10 and 30 hour support line and any student interactions that require technical support.
- Work with OSHA 10 and 30 hour students to help them purchase, use and check the status of their OSHA 10 or 30 hour course
- Interface with HSI OSHA Trainers to resolve tickets related to resets/exceptions and provide a monthly student completion report for submission to OSHA
- Escalate technical issues to Manager for corrective actions to be reported/submitted to IT
- Work effectively with team members, other departments and/or partners towards the best resolution to issues for students related specifically to the OSHA 10 and 30 hour product
- Answer inbound calls from students by logging into the OSHA call queue for the majority of the day
- Respond to and facilitate resolution to OSHA students in-course issues including password resets, navigation and exception requests
- Review, troubleshoot, respond to and follow-up on Help Desk Tickets submitted by OSHA 10 and 30 hour students
- Create Help Desk tickets to report issues
- Keep OSHA Support Manager informed as to OSHA 10 & 30 student trends including the use of our proprietary technology
- Inform management and team about new developments that may impact current single student user base
- Drive quality and integrity throughout the business while finding ways to help increase revenue
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Adaptability - The ability to always balance competing priorities and work in a fast-paced performance driven environment
- Positive Interactions - Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and demonstrated team building and collaboration skills
- Customer Focus - Demonstrates outstanding phone presence and the ability to patiently communicate technical concepts clearly and simply with customers
- Self-Discipline – The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team, to maintain productivity even if no active assignments are assigned
- Time Management – Always uses time effectively and efficiently to balance multiple tasks and prioritizes those that have greater importance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate Degree is preferred
- 1+ years of phone support experience, preferably in a high-volume call center
- Strong technical writing and/or documentation skills
- Use or understanding of online Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
- Strong knowledge of internet technology and browser-interfaced software function
- Advanced English language proficiency required; Spanish beneficial
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Work, Excel, Outlook) required
- Intermediate to above average knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
Have we Piqued your interest? GREAT, then a competitive salary and benefits package will only sweeten the deal!
If you think you have what it takes to Make It Happen, we want to talk with you! Use the link provided to submit your resume. One of our recruiters will review right away.
Constant interpersonal skills, teamwork, customer service, problem analysis, and reading, speaking, writing, and understanding English. Frequent creativity and problem solving. Occasional decision making and independent judgment or action. Frequent keyboarding, sitting, standing, hearing, and talking in a normal office environment.
HSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check.