Clinical Program Director (RN)
- Posted: over a month ago
Healogics is hiring for a full-time Clinical Program Director for our Wound Care Center at Highlands Medical Center in Scottsboro, AL.
Come Heal With Us! Please inquire about our New Hire Bonus Opportunity
The Clinical Program Director is responsible for the management and the strategic growth of the Wound Care Program and other wound care continuum programs for the assigned area of responsibility. This position is responsible for the complete oversight of the Wound Care Center (WCC)®, to include the following functions: day-to-day center operations, staff management, financial management, quality/performance improvement, community education, and clinical functions oversight. The Clinical Program Director is also responsible for maintaining collaborative and consultative client relationships within and outside the hospital organization and for creating effective working relationships between Healogics and the hospital.
The Clinical Program Director will be joining a team of compassionate Wound Specialists that have touched the lives of more than 2.5 million people, preserved dignity and restored hope. The impact of healing wounds through innovative care resonates with our wound care doctors, nurses and other specialists who build strong relationships with patients and their families and see lives change.
Clinical Program Director, Job Responsibilities:
- Continuously assesses current clinic flows, processes and procedures, identifies areas of improvement, and develops and implements best practices and appropriate changes to improve outcomes
- Works with hospital and company personnel to ensure availability of adequate resources, supplies, equipment and services.
- Facilitates the flow of information and maximizes effective communication throughout the program and prioritizes responsibilities and directs the work of the Center’s clinical staff and non- clinical staff.
- May function as a Documentation Assistant (scribe) in accordance with Healogics policy.
- Manages and coordinates the revenue cycle for Healogics and for the hospital partner, as appropriate and stays current with reimbursement changes, providing physician and staff updates and education as needed.
- Reviews key financial reports, identifies key indicator trends and develops plans to implement best practices to ensure fiscal responsibility and tracks and reports all ancillary revenues generated by the program.
- Works directly with the hospital and Healogics marketing departments to ensure that the wound care program has established strategic marketing plans and works with the same group and the hospital physician liaison to plan, coordinate, and execute activities directed toward increasing patient referrals to the Wound Care Center (WCC)®(s).
- Implements and manages a continuous Wound Care Center (WCC)® Performance Improvement Program (PIP) and strives to meet Wound Care Center (WCC)® quality indicators. Ensures program is integrated into the partner hospital’s PIP program.
- Is responsible for coordinating the clinical activities and directing the work of the clinical staff. This includes patient care assessment, patient care planning and implementation, and working on patient care quality improvement. The CPD partners with the (C)DO and/or (C)VPO for review of clinical practice.
- As needed, serves as case manager to a group of wound care patients, to include specific assessments and direct patient care according to protocols and procedures, clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and patient/caregiver education related to wound care management.
- Performs hyperbaric related duties, as needed, upon completion of the Healogics Hyperbaric training.
Clinical Program Director, Education and Experience Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license to be maintained throughout the duration of employment in this position
- Demonstrated competency in BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field preferred and 1 year of marketing/community education in the healthcare industry or clinical operations experience
- OR Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field preferred and 2 or more years of marketing/community education in the healthcare industry or clinical operations experience
- OR 4 years or more years of marketing/community education in the healthcare industry or clinical operations experience
- Management experience preferred
At Healogics, we believe that a people-first, patient-centered employment experience begins with providing exceptional benefits and compensation. From competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement to a matching 401(k) plan, we provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time Healogics team members.
Why should you Come Heal With Us?
- People-first, Patient-centered - We view our patients and our teammates as people, first.
- Serving Others - Be part of a team that helps the large, underserved population of people suffering from chronic wounds.
- Collaboration - Work with thousands of clinical colleagues, sharing best practices and clinical outcomes.
- Work/Life Harmony - Healogics clinical staff typically has a weekday schedule, creating more time for family and friends. Our providers have a schedule that rarely, if ever, includes evening, on-call or weekend responsibilities.
- Locations Nationwide - We have team members healing patients in over 600+ locations across the country.
- National Presence with a Family Feel - Healogics operates locally, with a family feel, but has a national presence and resource base.
- Committed to Nurse Development - We offer an extensive competency program, tuition reimbursement, and ANCC accredited continuing education.
- Healthy Working Environment - Operate in an environment that is safe, empowering, and satisfying.
Are you ready to come heal with Healogics? Please email Ali Gurule at Ali.Gurule@Healogics.com.
Come Heal With Us!
HealthcareView all jobs at Healogics, Inc