Clinical Medical Director
Healogics, Inc Mobile, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Healogics is hiring a full-time Clinical Medical Director: Wound Care Physician to lead the Wound Care Clinic at Providence Hospital located in Mobile, Alabama. Healogics is proud to offer Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBO) Therapy training.
This position is 4 days per week (Monday through Thursday, 8-5). Eligible for benefits.
Our Clinical Medical Directors, also called Healogics Specialty Physicians, lead and build their own practices within their designated Wound Care Center, armed with the luxury of full administrative support, so they can focus on forming strong relationships with their patients.
Healogics is the Global Wound Care leader, driven by Physicians who impact the lives of an underserved, growing patient population of over 6.5 million individuals. We’re proud to set the standard in our field, boasting the largest wound database on the planet: the foundation for wound care research and development, worldwide. Our Wound Care Physicians enjoy a collaborative community, supported by technology for innovative care solutions, as well as passionate Regional Medical Directors and visionary leadership, including our Chief Medical Officer: the founder of the first wound healing and tissue repair fellowship in the United States, Dr. William Ennis.
You’d be a perfect fit as a Clinical Medical Director for the Healogics team if you are:
- A strong leader
- A pioneer
Clinical Medical Director: Wound Care Physician Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a physician leader responsible for the clinical, operational and financial results of their Wound Care Center®.
- Serve as liaison with affiliated medical institutions for services required such as hospitalization and emergency medical services.
- Participate in regional and national conference(s) related to wound care improvement or new wound care information.
- Ensure appropriate HBO chamber quality and safety, including appropriate documentation of approved indications, physician supervision requirements, and presence of appropriately trained safety director appointed for the Hyperbaric Unit.
- Provide continuing wound care education to the staff and community, including new advances in wound healing and new product reviews.
- Provide regular formal presentations to various audiences (i.e., medical staff meetings, hospital department meetings, grand rounds presentations, local medical and community organizations, service clubs, etc.) to enhance visibility of the WCC® and support local medical and community education and awareness.
- Actively schedule and participate in one-on-one discussions about the wound care program with primary care and surgical specialties.
- Act as spokesperson for wound care program services when local media opportunities arise.
- Build appropriate relationships with interdisciplinary specialties to ensure appropriate and timely consultative patient care needs.
- Engage in self-development through corporate training and coaching, and through participation with professional associations.
Clinical Medical Director: Wound Care Physician Education and Experience Requirements:
- MD or DO
- Must be Board Certified
- DEA License
Healogics’ Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- CME Allowance – 40 hours included in training
- Corporate-Matched 401K
- Tuition Assistance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Telemedicine Services
- Express Scripts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Legal Reference Program - Estate Planning
- Aetna Discount Programs
HealthcareView all jobs at Healogics, Inc