Research Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Healix Infusion Therapy, LLC is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Research Project Manager position. This role is a full-time position that reports directly to the Vice President of Clinical Pharmacy and Research. As a member of the clinical research team, you will have the unique opportunity of working directly with our clients, senior leadership, and other key members of the clinical and research department. Healix partners with our physicians and pharmaceutical companies to manage clinical trials and outcomes-based research with a focus in ambulatory infusion studies in infectious disease, gastroenterology, rheumatology, neurology and other specialties.
Location: The corporate office is located in Sugar Land, TX, a suburb of Houston. Qualified candidates not local to the Houston area will be considered for a remote work arrangement but travel for meetings may be required as requested by the department head.
The Research Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Oversee and manage complex research initiatives in identified areas of interest with proposed and funded clinical trials and projects focusing on study development, planning, program implementation and completion.
- Assist in site qualification and selection for clinical trials.
- Manage all operational aspects of clinical trials, including launch of studies, implementation of protocols, laboratory-based activities, oversight of research department team members, and monitoring visits.
- Oversee and maintain study compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Work with the Research Team to develop and draft proposals and industry-funded outcomes research projects for submission to funding agencies.
- Organize and plan meetings with clients, pharmaceutical companies to present proposals, pertinent information, and study outcomes.
- Assist in preparation of project proposals, progress reports, and presentations for internal and external meetings with clients and pharmaceutical partners.
- Collaborate with the research team to ensure program and project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Ensure general project administration including technical, business, administrative and operational aspects is executed in alignment with program goals.
- Manage multiple research project schedules and work plans to support goals associated with research activities.
- Implement plans for new research initiatives and coordinates long-term strategic planning efforts for programmatic research activities.
- Perform critical review of materials for research publications, progress reports, and other related communications.
- Evaluate research data, develop and write scientific reports and draft manuscripts.
- Ensure specific goals and objectives are obtained from study partners.
- Monitor and review progress of multiple research projects and review research activities.
- Manage milestones, deliverables and direct billing data to Finance team for invoicing and Research team for progress reporting.
- Other duties as assigned by VP or other members of the pharmacy or research team, as applicable.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in natural sciences or related field
- 3-4 years experience in scientific research, with project manager experience
- Computer proficient in Excel, databases, research platforms and eCRF systems
- Strong organizational, analytical and presentation skills
- May work remote with occasional travel to corporate office and study sites
Healix is the nations leader in providing physician office-based infusion services. Focused on patient and physician peace of mind for 30 years, we offer unparalleled capabilities for optimal patient care, comfort, compliance, and clinical outcomes in an outpatient setting.
At Healix, we manage Office Infusion Centers on behalf of physicians, hospitals, and medical institutions, encouraging in-office treatment for optimal patient care. Our company is headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, a suburb of Houston, where we have helped establish and manage hundreds of infusion centers nationwide. We use our clinical and business expertise to provide integrated solutions to improve all aspects of the infusion program, including clinical research, all while delivering peace of mind to our clients and their patients.
Studies show that the physician office infusion center setting provides significant site of care benefits for patients, communities, and payors, including superior clinical outcomes and lower cost of care. Overall patient satisfaction at Healix-managed infusion centers soars, with 98% of patients rating their care as excellent. Our physician clients rely on Healix to handle all facets of infusion center operations, including drug purchasing, revenue cycle management, managed care programs, and clinical staffing. As Healix continues to leverage unique industry expertise in management and service markets, we are dedicated to maintaining focus on patient and physician peace of mind.
Healix, LLC.Why Work Here?
We are a growing healthcare company expanding our footprint nationwide with new and exciting employment opportunities!
14140 Southwest Freeway Suite 400 Sugar LandSugar Land, TX