IT Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Healix Infusion Therapy is seeking an experienced Technology professional to join our corporate team as a IT Project Manager!
In this role, the IT Project Manager is responsible for assisting the IT Management Team in coordinating all IT Department projects to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met. This includes ensuring the stable operation of the in-house computer network and services through participation and management of such efforts. The person will also analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end user training where required.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES INCUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Manage applications and services as assigned and their associated operating systems and hardware.
- Facilitate successful delivery for assigned releases Ensure internal IT and business needs are clearly identified, designed, and constructed to meet quality standards
- Partners with stakeholders on the design, testing, implementation, and evaluation of business process changes to improve business outcomes
- Create, evaluate, and present complex technical business cases, as-is and to-be business processes, current and future technology integration design recommendations to colleagues, management, business customers, and vendors
- Record all process flows from migration requests for new projects
- Record and contribute to performance and testing where needed for projects
- Facilitate all equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
- Conducts current state assessment, opportunity assessment, cost/benefits analysis, feasibility assessment, etc.
- Analyzes information to identify trends, patterns, gaps, and insights using descriptive analytics. May use data visualization tools to further business insights
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Work closely with the Business units and IT partners to create, identify, and evaluate deliverables such as user specifications, business process models, user manuals, test plans, and test results, as well as release plans
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Complete and document any process mapping and process re-design/improvement opportunities accordingly
- Outline and administer requisite training when needed and make sure training needs for new projects are available
- Ensure smooth transition from Project to Support with necessary documentation
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, system hardware, protocols, and standards; hands-on troubleshooting experience needed
- Perform verification of developed software against business requirements and technical specifications as assigned
- Extensive application support experience.
- Recommend and provide insight into the best techniques in delivery business analysis on projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong SQL skills with a background in writing complex queries
- Experience using reporting/analytical tools like Power BI, Tableau, as well as advanced skills in Excel
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to gather and publish various key point indicators for any technology related projects concerning IT and other Healix departments reporting needs
- Bachelors degree in the field of Computer Science or related major from a four-year college or university
- Four (4) years of relevant technical work experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Certifications in CCBA, CBAP, PMP, CAPM, CSM
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a solid technical background, skills in SQL scripting, and a minimum of three years experience managing medium to high complexity projects within a Windows environment.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Healix is the nations leader in providing physician office-based infusion services. Focused on patient and physician peace of mind for over 30 years, Healix offers unparalleled capabilities for optimal patient care, comfort, compliance, and clinical outcomes in an outpatient setting.
Our company manages Office Infusion Centers on behalf of physicians, hospitals, and medical institutions, encouraging in-office treatment for optimal patient care. Healix is headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, a suburb of Houston, where we have helped establish and manage hundreds of infusion centers nationwide. We use our clinical and business expertise to provide integrated solutions to improve all aspects of the infusion program, all while delivering peace of mind to our clients and their patients.
Studies show that the physician office infusion center setting provides significant site of care benefits for patients, communities, and payors, including superior clinical outcomes and lower cost of care. Overall patient satisfaction at Healix-managed infusion centers soars, with 98% of patients rating their care as excellent. Our physician clients rely on Healix to handle all facets of infusion center operations, including drug purchasing, revenue cycle management, managed care programs, and clinical staffing. As we continue to leverage unique industry expertise in management and service markets, the Healix corporate and clinical teams are dedicated to maintaining focus on patient and physician peace of mind!
Healix, LLC.Why Work Here?
We are a growing healthcare company expanding our footprint nationwide with new and exciting employment opportunities!
14140 Southwest Freeway Suite #400 Sugar LandHouston, TX