A little about us...
With an office in Columbia, MO, we are an early-stage digital therapeutics company disrupting the rapidly evolving space of Virtual and Augmented Reality. We are proud to be a women-led company focused on inclusion and serving others through our stress management products.
With 4000+ customers including major partnerships with leading enterprise tech corporations, we are changing the way people are managing their stress and anxiety with our drugless intervention, Healium, using immersive media to provide stress relief. Our customers include large healthcare, systems, corporate wellness programs, and individuals, all of whom are trying to reduce the stress for themselves and their patients, clients or employees. As the Sales Development Lead, you would be focused on our Enterprise prospects for our product, Healium.
Is your background a fit?
We're looking for a high integrity and accountable SaaS sales leader with a proven track record in new business development and closing Enterprise accounts. You have a habit of exceeding revenue targets and believe mentoring, training, and process are key to your overall team's success. You excel in prospecting and identify with the importance of building rapport, cultivating key relationships, and the data accuracy of your CRM.
You will develop sales goals and objectives including sales volume, playbooks, sales collateral, cost of sales, product profitability, and provide accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams. You will work closely with the CEO and COO on sales goals and deliverables. Our existing and target clients are rarely “one and done”. You’ll continue to uncover significant expansion opportunities. You’ll prospect, qualify, and cultivate new revenue opportunities, channels, and partnerships. Our existing and future clients are all over the world. You understand the value of face-to-face interaction with key clients and prospects when presenting our solutions and building your pipeline.
Why join us?
- Work for a women-led, innovative startup disrupting mental wellness using immersive media
- We are focused on inclusion and diversity, and have a passion for helping others
- Massive Growth and exciting opportunities for career advancement & experience
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunity for travel and major growth opportunities in the emerging industry of spatial computing, mixed reality and mental health digiceuticals.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong initiative
- Proficient with G-Suite and Microsoft O365 applications
- Experience with maintaining CRM Data, specifically Hubspot, Pipeline management, Forecasting, Reporting, Lead Gen, Dashboards, and KPIs to support sales initiatives
- Experience in a technology or SaaS sales environment
- Demonstrated proficiency managing projects