- Expired: October 04, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Healing Centers Management is a rapidly growing OBL/ASC Vascular practice in Baltimore, Maryland currently hiring a Vascular & Wound Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant. We are seeking a Full Time Nurse Practitioner that will work with our vascular team to provide assessments on patients with vascular disease/conditions. This person will be working in both our Vascular Suite as well as Nursing Homes within Maryland. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual with 2 years of Provider experience to join our team. The Licensed Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will work closely with the interventionalist on the assessment and clinical plan for restoring blood flow to the patient's limbs.
Wound Care experience is preferred but not required.Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Performs initial and periodic medical history, physical examinations, and follow up assessments
- Records findings of examinations, assessments, and develops a plan of care
- Writes appropriate prescriptions and administers medications
- Orders and interprets laboratory and radiology examinations
- Determines treatment plan for patient
- Documents all patient encounters, records observations, interventions, and actions in a medically appropriate manner on the patient's medical record
- Acts as a patient advocate for the population served
- Attends, participates, and contributes to group/practice meetings and development of policies and procedures when requested
- Responsible for working in both Outpatient Vascular Lab and post-acute setting
- Responsible for providing care in our setting, including but not limited to, pre-procedure, intra-procedure, and post-procedure phases
- Assist with skin sweeps in facilities on an as needed basis
- Provides education and support related to Vascular Services to Medical Directors, PCP and referral sources.
- Engages with referral opportunities to educated on our company’s mission and vision
- Nurse Practitioner License or Physician Assistant (Required)
- ACLS Certification (Required)
- Minimum one-year acute care experience: (Preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience preferred in the NP/PA role in Vascular Surgery
- Completed an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Both basic and advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support
- Experience with first assisting in the OR preferred
- Board Certification by appropriate board
- Superb communication skills, and a passion for program development and collaboration
- Able to stand and walk for 4+ hours
- Able to lift 10 pounds for routine performance of essential functions.
- Pushing/Pulling 70+ pounds when administering patient care
- Bending/squatting/kneeling/twisting when administering patient care
- Hearing in order to perform physical assessments (aids permitted)
- Vision for performing physical assessments (glasses or contacts permitted)
- Depth perception when performing medical procedures
- Fine motor skills for grasping and controlling medical equipment, and to perform precise procedures such as sterile dressing changes
- Excellent patient care skills required
- Detail oriented, problem solver/analytical, flexible and self-motivated
- Organized, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Works well independently and in a team setting
Get fresh Vascular Nurse Practitioner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.