Paying above industry standard rates. Flexible schedules and medical insurance are offered.
We are seeking an RN Home Health to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
To provide nursing care to the patient as needed. To provide assistance and understanding to the family in the home care situation. To work as a member of the Home Healthcare team in providing Patient care,
Educational/Degree: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
Training/Licensure: Currently licensed as a registered nurse to practice in the state.
Knowledge/Skills/Ability: Ability to work independently, make accurate, and at times, quick judgments. Ability to supervise others appropriately. Ability to respond appropriately to crises outside of a hospital setting. Acceptance of and adaptability to different social, racial, cultural, and religious modes. Completes Nursing training program.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as a registered nurse, preferred. Active patient contact within the past three years is preferred.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- QA medicare charts, work as an intake and staffing
Required Licensure: Registered Nurse - Virginia
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Registered Nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Home Healthcare
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- BLS Certification (Required)
- RN (Required)
Healing Home HealthcareManassas, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.