Are you motivated, caring, and tech savvy?
Looking to get into the medical field?
Looking for an exciting job working outside of an office environment helping people?
HealPros has been voted the fasted growing healthcare company in Georgia by INC Magazine in 2018 and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing company in Atlanta by Pacesetters in the Atlanta Business Chronicle. We send our extremely capable and compassionate technologists into the field with the most advanced technology in the industry to provide diagnostic testing.
HealPros has an immediate opening for a Retinal Imaging Technologist based in Gainesville, GA area to conduct retinal eye exams in members' homes. This position is scheduled to start mid June with an anticipated duration of 4 months with a possible extension or it could become a long term engagement. We offer an hourly rate plus a generous bonus and commissions plan. Daily rate can range from $120-160 plus bonus.
Travel to member homes to perform imaging services. Operate diagnostic imaging equipment to produce high quality retinal scan images. Deliver high level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Travel to patient homes and transport, set-up, and break down imaging equipment.
• Position patient in examining position and operate scanning equipment to produce high quality images.
• Monitor video display of area of interest and adjust density and contrast to obtain optimum exposure.
• Transmit images in accordance with company procedures.
• Extensive driving on a daily basis to member homes with possible overnight travel outside of the immediate area, up to 50% or more depending on the needs in the geographic location
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Committed to excellence
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish is a plus
- Reliable Transportation
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefits; including a bonus and a per exam incentive
- Fun work environment with dedicated and supportive leadership
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
Please submit an updated copy of your resume when you apply.
HealPros is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.