Classroom and Remote Observer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
On behalf of our client, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking Classroom and Remote Observers. As a part-time classroom observer, you should be Oregon-based and prepared to travel to remote centers, some requiring overnight stays. Pay for this position starts at $22.00 per hour .
Our Client, a nationally recognized independent research company, will conduct the CLASS Research and Remote Observation Validation Study to build capacity in using and understanding the Pre-K Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS) observations and conducting remote classroom observations. Observations will be conducted in 100 early childhood centers across the state of Oregon. On behalf of our Client, Headway Workforce Solutions is seeking part-time field staff to conduct classroom observations in early childhood centers both in person and virtually via livestream video. Part-time classroom observers will work as employees of our Client.
- Setting up the equipment to conduct the remote classroom observation
- Assisting with collecting teacher information
- Conducting CLASS observations both in the classroom and remotely
- Recording observation scores using the Client’s platform
- Maintaining regular communications with the Client field supervisor
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience working in a school or early childhood setting and the ability to interact with staff and students
- Basic understanding of computers
- Comfortable using smartphones
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Valid driver’s license and/or access to reliable personal transportation
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of training and passing a background check
- Some centers may require additional local clearances
Must be willing to agree to any COVID-19-related protocols put in place by our Client. These include, among others, providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination, wearing face coverings and other personal protective equipment as required, and completing a short daily health assessment. All safety supplies required for use on the project will be provided by our Client.
- School data collection, observation or survey administration experience
- A fully flexible and available schedule to work (Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.)
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Starting at $22.00/hour
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid in-person training
- In-person training will be held prior to data collection, training dates will be between February 21 and March 1; project work will begin immediately after and continue for 16 weeks.
- An average of 20-25 hours work per week
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift and carry study materials weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Regular and reliable access to an insured motor vehicle.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, sit for periods of time, use hands and fingers, grasping, reaching, lifting, talking, hearing and repetitive motions.
- Experience and ability to operate a smartphone and or tablet/ with skills and visual acuity including connecting to Wi-Fi and using/sending email on a mobile device.
About Headway - Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
Headway Workforce Solutions
EducationView all jobs at Headway Workforce Solutions