Headwater Wholesale, a growing water systems product wholesaler, is looking for a dependable, energetic and customer-driven Truck Driver to join our St. Cloud, MN team. Our Drivers deliver product to Water Well, Irrigation, Environmental, and Waste Water installation contractors daily. Our Drivers are responsible for picking and packaging orders, staging product for deliveries, loading trucks, and safely delivering product to our customers’ place of business or to a specified job site. The role offers a variety of routes, new trucks, and the ability to return home every night! Enjoy competitive pay, a safe driving bonus program, overtime opportunity, quality vehicles and equipment, and excellent benefits. Did we mention time off? You’ll have 20 days in your first year, increasing after year one!
When you join Headwater Wholesale, you’ll be part of a respected, winning organization that values and supports its people. If you are reliable, punctual, flexible, and enjoy working hard and having some fun along the way, this position is a match for you! Come join Headwater Wholesale ~ A Leader in Water Systems Product Distribution ~
Read on to learn more about this fantastic opportunity and Drive your career forward with Headwater Wholesale!
Headwater Wholesale (a division of Headwater Companies www.headwaterco.com), is a distributor to the groundwater industry focused on providing contractors with unparalleled quality, service, and support. With six locations throughout the central United States, contractors trust Headwater Wholesale to have the supplies they need in-stock and ready for the job site. At Headwater Wholesale, our goal is to be the customer’s first choice for all water well, irrigation, water well drilling, water treatment, and wastewater needs. Headwater Wholesale is a subsidiary of Franklin Electric, a publicly-traded company on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol FELE.
- Class B CDL License and valid DOT medical card required – Class A License preferred
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examination and functional screen
- Must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
What You Get
- $14.50-17.50 per hour depending on experience
- $1,000/6 mo. - Safety Bonus Program
- Annual merit increases (performance-based).
- *Lower starting pay rate for those seeking Class B CDL License (which HWW will pay for)
- Delivery routes with multiple stops
- 100-150 mile driving radius from the branch!
- Home every night! Great work/life balance
- Must enjoy interacting with customers, providing excellent customer service, and having a good time!
Time Off – 20 days in your first year!
- 10 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO) (increasing after year 1)
- 10 days of Paid Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance & 401k, Wellness Perks, etc.
- New leased equipment; tandem axle straight trucks most with Moffit’s or lift gates for unloading
- Large stable company that is managed by local, long-term management teams
- Family-oriented organization with long term employees
Still want more?
- Headwater Wholesale loves to promote from within! Upward mobility is attainable for those that work hard for it.
- Load and unload trucks and/or trailers. Properly secure loads in accordance with state/federal regulation and common safety practices
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repeatably
- Must be able to deliver in all types of weather conditions.
- Assist in other duties at the branch, including warehouse and yard inventory responsibilities
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers
- Submit receipts and money received from deliveries
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to base or other vehicles
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Maintains company gas card, vehicle registration and proof of insurance; also, responsible for ensuring Driver License and Medical Certificate are current and on person at all times while driving company vehicle
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must possess a commitment to excellence in customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.