Director Of Operations at Headquarters
- Posted: over a month ago
911 Covid Testing is looking for a Director of Operations to join our 100+ person strong team. Our headquarters is located at 1515 Ocean Avenue, in the City of Santa Monica. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, and hard-working.
This Director of Operations position will provide supervision, direction, and training to 911 Covid Testing team members, site managers at our testing sites and our Mobile Operations team. Additionally, you will be responsible for overseeing the full spectrum of testing operations. This will include coordinating with external agencies, coordination of scheduling staff, ensuring safety protocols and all local, state, and federal regulations are followed, and quality assurance of testing documentation and reports. The Director of Operations will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Overseeing daily operations of all testing sites and Mobile Operations.
- Communicating effectively with the leadership team regarding daily operations.
- Manage a dynamic team that adjusts to fit community testing needs.
- Assist in managing labor costs, employee scheduling, and inventory control.
- Effectively communicate with department leaders and cross functional partners.
- Working closely with the Outreach team to ensure their logistical demands are met for customers.
- Assist with recruitment of team members based on the company needs.
- Ensure all new team members are onboarded correctly.
- Ensure that all team members know and follow established safe work procedures in accordance with CDC safety protocols.
- Attend meetings and convey the information shared to all team members.
- Establish a plan to communicate with the leadership team regularly about required resources at testing sites and Mobile Operations.
- Evaluate productivity data, establish workload and priorities, and anticipate and plan for staffing needs to assure enough staff to meet demands.
- Develops work protocols and implements program changes or procedures to improve the efficiency of operations.
- Monitor proper usage of shared testing site PPE (e.g. suits, glasses, face shields, gloves, etc). Monitor and ensure availability of PPE and cleaning supplies within the testing site. Reorder as needed.
- This is an active field-based role that requires frequent travel between mobile testing sites throughout Los Angeles County.
- Responsible for all operational workflows and changes across all mobile testing sites and Mobile Operation.
- Audit and ensure all testing sites and Mobile Operation are following COVID-19 testing & safety protocols and procedures.
- Responsible for scheduling and deploying mobile teams to serve our customer’s base.
- Build a strong operational team focused on productivity, precision, and customer service.
- Create new SOPs to drive operational efficiency at scale.
- Monitor and ensure that company property is being properly utilized and put practices in place to minimize theft or waste.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS and COMPETENCIES:
- Honesty; has honest, direct, and factual communication and actions with internal and external customers.
- Collaboration; proactive in building, supporting, nurturing, and service-oriented relationships with employees; works collaboratively to resolve problems and enhance productivity; Remains open to others ideas and tries new things.
- Integrity; conducts self with high level of ethics and makes decisions with honest intentions that are in the best interest of the company and employees.
- Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with a high level of integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Humble; conducts self and treats all employees with respect; without arrogance, degradation, or coercion;
- Innovation; constantly searches for best practices in technology, services, and procedures. Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for Improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Analytical: Highly detail-oriented, proficient with managing, editing, analyzing large volumes of complex numerical data.
- Flexible; considers other point of view to find the best solution for customer and company; proven ability to be flexible and adapt to change; adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays.
- Problem Solving: Uses a professional, neutral/unbiased, and highly diplomatic inter-personal approach.
- Interpersonal: Customer focused and effective relationship-building skills; ability to effectively interact with all employee levels; frontline, Managers, Director, Leadership;
- Diversity: Strong commitment to diversity and equality in a company culture.
- Communication: Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Multi-Tasking: Ability to operate under pressure in a fast-paced environment; able to deliver effective results, meeting deadlines and targets.
- 5 years of experience in management and operations; or 4-year college degree and 2 or more years of related experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with Google Suite Smartsheets, and Slack is a plus!
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, or related field or equivalent relevant work experience required.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high levels of organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment that adjusts based on community need.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate.
- Required to work outside at various temperatures.
- Computer skills and ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Monitor cell phone and company emails 7 days a week.
AddressSanta Monica, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Headquarters
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?