- Expired: June 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Headline Solar, the fastest-growing residential solar company in the state of Illinois and Texas, is seeking a full-time Executive/Personal Assistant to support the CEO.
This is a *full-time office* position.
- Provide Administrative and Personal Support to the CEO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and screen telephone calls and arrange conference calls.
- Maintain calendar, deadlines, and schedule for executives.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including email, FedEx, and faxes.
- Provide additional personal support as needed.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Office/personal-related errands.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, guest luncheons, and presentations.
- Greet scheduled visitors.
- Draft routine correspondence and maintain necessary files of all correspondence.
- Compose various correspondence, documents, and reports.
- Back up receptionist duties.
- Assist with special projects and additional administrative tasks as needed.
- Back up assistance in Operations duties.
- Become proficient in all our daily software programs.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Be Dog friendly.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft and Google software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- A professional appearance and telephone manner are essential.
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral and written.
- Must be detail-oriented and ability to proofread.
- High degree of integrity and the ability to recognize the requirements of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills possess a positive mental attitude.
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- 3-5 years of administrative experience within a corporate environment
- Bachelors degree preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites and Google Software
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and change priorities while meeting deadlines
- Strong initiative and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Powered by JazzHR
AddressHoffman Estates, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Headline Solar